• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The one to see who can have the highest payroll with out making the second round.
costanza+sly+wink.gif

the bballbreakdown video on dwight howard effect is up
Oh god.. oh god the possibilities....

MARKHENRY.gif

It's better than retiring the jersey of players who never played for your organization.

It's too bad that this is the only thing you can point out wrong with the Heat. I could spend all night talking about what a joke your franchise is

Now go drop confetti and bask in the glory of ONE

223975_148571615281262_699072928_n.jpg

I still can't believe this is my team's starting five. I think I'll finally accept it when I see it all on the court... this season is getting me hyped!

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I have a similar wallpaper on my comp right now.

Every day I wake up and turn on my comp I have all 5 of them smugly smiling back at me.

Feels good man. Feels damn good.

Mxrz

I have a similar wallpaper on my comp right now.

Every day I wake up and turn on my comp I have all 5 of them smugly smiling back at me.

Feels good man. Feels damn good.

This doesn't feel good at all.

Not sure who else I'll watch this year. Definitely not the Lakers.

wow, you're reaching douche level just for having one real championship.

we, laker fans have suffered through the past 2 years.
i think its time for our due.

don't ever fucking bring up douche levels with me again

and his asterisk championship....

LOL

really original, dude!

tell me more!!!!

are you going to tell me that Jordan's jersey is hanging in the rafters at AAA too?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
don't ever fucking bring up douche levels with me again

LOL

really original, dude!

tell me more!!!!

are you going to tell me that Jordan's jersey is hanging in the rafters at AAA too?

Relax man*

You would think that you could take some criticism for your team having a history of being just as big of a bandwagon fan as most Heat fans.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Relax man*

You would think that you could take some criticism for your team having a history of being just as big of a bandwagon fan as most Heat fans.

he is right... even for me it is tired to see the * or bandwagon throw around... they won their title and even played the best team in basketball to get it... which is more than most teams can say the year they won..

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
he is right... even for me it is tired to see the * or bandwagon throw around... they won their title and even played the best team in basketball to get it... which is more than most teams can say the year they won..

This thread isn't about logic or stats or even basketball reason in august

I'm was trying to get a reaction from him at this point for shit or giggles since he's been on this anger rampage since Cuban spoke his mind on Deron.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
This thread isn't about logic or stats or even basketball reason in august

I'm was trying to get a reaction from him at this point for shit or giggles since he's been on this anger rampage since Cuban spoke his mind on Deron.
Trolling in sports should be as graceful as the sport you are trolling
Recycling even valid points from a year gets old in August

h3ro

COxDA.jpg

Looks like the arm trim stripes not reaching all the way around is going to be a "feature" of this new uniform.

Love the color changes and simpler design.

Hate the less arched NEW YORK, the superfluous silver trim and the truncation of the stripes around the arms.

2 steps forward. 2 steps back. Knicks.

New Knicks uniform is mostly better than the old one, those half-stripes around the sleeves kinda ruin it for me though, I don't understand how they saw that as pleasing lol.

I like the Knicks new uniform better, it has a more modern look.

Also, like I said a few pages back don't sleep on the Wizards. They got rid of Shard, Blatche, McGee, and Young. They brought in Okafor, Nene, Ariza, and Beal. That's a pretty substantial upgrade. In the few games Nene played for the Wizards last year they were playing top 5 level defense. The addition of 3 good defenders in Okafor, Ariza, and Beal will only make them better. If Wall, Vesely, Seraphin, Crawford, and Singleton all get better I think they are a lock for the playoffs. They'll be a poor offenseive team unless Wall finds a jumpshot or Beal blows it up, but their defense alone will make them a middle of the pack team. In the East that's good enough for serious playoff contention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom