• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like Fresh Prince in reverse.

bynum.gif

etiolate

Banned
"The Kings have been approached by numerous cities interested (in) buying the team and relocating it," Kings spokesman Eric Rose said to CBS13 in an email. "We are not going to discuss which cities have approached the team and are not going to comment on every rumor. I can tell you that the Kings are 100 percent focused on putting a winning team on the court."

maloofs.jpg

T Dollarz

FINALLY found out why I couldn't play 2k12. PC was in power saver mode the whole time. Feel like a god damn idiot. Game goes from running at 15 FPS to 50 FPS. Time to have some fun with this Ultimate Base Roster!!!!

Doomsayer

Hey guys, I had a dream the Timberwolves were playing the Blazers in the playoffs.

On the way to the locker room at half time Williams and Love carried Brandon Roy on his shoulders because he could not walk.

Fuck.

Was Lance Armstrong actually caught? I don't know anything besides that he said "fuck it" and then the USADA said "WE GOT YOU BITCH!!!" without any facts

linsivvi

Was Lance Armstrong actually caught? I don't know anything besides that he said "fuck it" and then the USADA said "WE GOT YOU BITCH!!!" without any facts

If it looks like a dog, walks like a dog and barks like a dog...

If somebody accuses you of a crime that you did not commit would you respond with "fuck it I'm too tired to fight against such bullshit" and just accept all the punishments?

etiolate

Banned

If somebody accuses you of a crime that you did not commit would you respond with "fuck it I'm too tired to fight against such bullshit" and just accept all the punishments?

That's like most of Russia's history.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

I think just being alive and being able to do things like defeat people without cancer is good enough

Salty Sonned Fan said:
I think the translation is

"we were going to run the princeton because i learnt about it over the summer and it's the only offensive system i know. Now with steve, i'm just going to let him run the offense."

Bitter Farm Team Fan said:
Translation:

"I'll play Steve 39 MPG through the regular season and then wonder why he's not that good during the playoffs"

Thanks gentlemen.

*grumbles*

I like how Laker fans think Kobe isn't doping...

He doped his knee last year. Stern approved.

COxDA.jpg

Looks like the arm trim stripes not reaching all the way around is going to be a "feature" of this new uniform.

Love the color changes and simpler design.

Hate the less arched NEW YORK, the superfluous silver trim and the truncation of the stripes around the arms.

2 steps forward. 2 steps back. Knicks.

Can we wait until they officially unveil the jerseys?

Heezzi

Banned
If I remember right, that team had god awful chemistry.

I still remember being in my high school locker room when everybody was screaming OMG WE GOT ANTOINE WALKER THIS MAVS TEAM IS GONNA BE SO SICK

that tune changed about 3 games into the season

They never should've trade Nick Van Excel...

Yes.

Dwight >>> Amar'e
Kobe >>> Joe J. + Barbosa
Pau vs Matrix is close since it's prime Matrix and post-prime Pau. But not enough to swing the other two spots.
MWP > Q

Heck, Jamison is better than anything off their bench other than Barbosa.

You're just going by what they do individually. He's talking about as a team, as a cohesive unit.

Blackace

Yes.

Dwight >>> Amar'e
Kobe >>> Joe J. + Barbosa
Pau vs Matrix is close since it's prime Matrix and post-prime Pau. But not enough to swing the other two spots.
MWP > Q

Heck, Jamison is better than anything off their bench other than Barbosa.

Jamison isn't better than Boris Diaw now son...

Matrix prime is better than Pau old and floppy..

Really if that team was coached by a real coach they might have beaten the Mavs

Jamison isn't better than Boris Diaw now son...

Matrix prime is better than Pau old and floppy..

Really if that team was coached by a real coach they might have beaten the Mavs

Boris wasn't on the '05 team.

And Matrix was always overrated in his prime and shrunk in the playoffs (seriously, go look at his playoff stats). Regardless, if you want to say he was better, he wasn't better more than Dwight and Kobe are better than their counterparts.

Edit: And they lost to the Spurs. In 5.

You're just going by what they do individually. He's talking about as a team, as a cohesive unit.

How can this be an argument when the Lakers have yet to step on the court with one another?

giri

And Matrix was always overrated in his prime and shrunk in the playoffs (seriously, go look at his playoff stats). Regardless, if you want to say he was better, he wasn't better more than Dwight and Kobe are better than their counterparts.

How can this be an argument when the Lakers have yet to step on the court with one another?

THIS kobe?

Eh.

it's a silly argument anyway started by a throw away troll statement. dunno why people jumped on it seriously.

Blackace

2005-2006 Suns were better than the 2004-2005 Suns.. They had a little worse record but were a better team

linsivvi

It's silly to argue either way at this point. 2 new major pieces and a new offense. Let's wait until the team play some games before attempting to make any argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom