• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it looks like a dog, walks like a dog and barks like a dog...

If somebody accuses you of a crime that you did not commit would you respond with "fuck it I'm too tired to fight against such bullshit" and just accept all the punishments?

well I would think that too...something just feels odd about the whole situation though and did feel kinda witch huntish, like the usada would NEVER give up. so I feel reserved to make a full judgment.

again I don't know detailed facts but it just felt odd to read what happened. it doesn't surprise me if he cheated but it also would not surprise me if the charges brought on him are bullshit too

Ninja, I saw your PSN thread in the gaming side....I lasted about 40 posts then I couldn't read anymore

What the fuck is wrong with some people....LOLOL not sony's problem, it's you!! change the silly thread title!

for fucks sake

Flash

Ninja, I saw your PSN thread in the gaming side....I lasted about 40 posts then I couldn't read anymore

What the fuck is wrong with some people....LOLOL not sony's problem, it's you!! change the silly thread title!

for fucks sake

lmao honestly i never venture into the gaming side but for whatever unknown reason i happened to go and click on that thread...smh. don't u dare disrespect sony. it's your fault for going out and not playing video games to allow for background downloads.

SUPREME1

Banned
FREE LOVINGSTEAM

Ace, is there anyway his ban can shortened so that he can at least be around for opening night of the NBA season? He puts in as much work into keeping this thread alive as anyone.

Guy isn't mean spirited or bitter like others on GAF. He goofs around and plays the part, but he does it to keep this place lively. It's entertainment. He's a cool guy.

Granted, I don't know what he did to get banned, but I'm willing to bet it was more about him being a goofball (which is annoying to some in this thread) and not about him being an asshole.

/Ace pls

I'd even be willing to bite the bullet for him. And I know I shouldn't do this, but fuck it...

If you bring him back a month(or so) early so that he's around for NBA opening night, I'd be willing to be banned for a month leading up to opening night.

Two Laker clowns (as some would say) simultaneously gone for an entire month before the season starts? I know there are several people who'd like to see that.

What do you say?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
BA, can you keep Cloving banned? Thanks.

Signed,

Everyone minus Supreme1.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8298137/2012-nba-summer-forecast-worst-newcomer

How are JJ and Bynum worse newcomers than Felton, Beasley, and Crawford?

WTF ESPN, get new "experts"

"To be clear, we are not talking about the worst player per se but the one who (considering expectations, price, etc.) will have the biggest negative impact or the most disappointing season, or will wear out his welcome first."

Nobody other than delusional Knicks fans think Felton is something other than a fat piece of garbage.

I love how Gustavo Ayon got a vote. What the hell?

Jeff Green is easily #1.

entremet

for fucks sake

Don't say anything critical about Sony on the gaming side, man. The attack dogs are at the ready.

Don't say anything critical about Sony on the gaming side, man. The attack dogs are at the ready.

I totally agreed with Ninja too. It's the year 2012, I do not give a shit how you download, you shouldn't have to redo the whole damn thing like it's Windows 95 or some shit

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8298137/2012-nba-summer-forecast-worst-newcomer

How are JJ and Bynum worse newcomers than Felton, Beasley, and Crawford?

WTF ESPN, get new "experts"

they said cost and expectations. Are you denying that JJ is overpaid? Also Bynum cost Philly its best player in that trade and has already made it known he wants Max as well. Felton, Beasly, and Crawford are roleplayers with roleplayer salaries. The only reason Felton is on that list is due to Lin leaving.

"To be clear, we are not talking about the worst player per se but the one who (considering expectations, price, etc.) will have the biggest negative impact or the most disappointing season, or will wear out his welcome first."

Nobody other than delusional Knicks fans think Felton is something other than a fat piece of garbage.

I love how Gustavo Ayon got a vote. What the hell?

Jeff Green is easily #1.

http://i.imgur.com/Xwq60.png

hey he slimmed down and has six weeks before camp even starts.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

God I hope so.

Rm2aD.jpg

thekad

Banned
It's less popular because the guys of TNT actually have chemistry, know ball, and call each other out; even with their bias'.

I'm expected to watch a show where Simmons is on equal footing with Magic?
He's not even Jon Barry level.

If they want someone to say outrageous things, sure, why not, let him and Steven A. compete.

Simmons, Louis CK, Bucher (Broussard replacement) and Hollinger.

SamuraiX-

Clown Broussard getting fired and never having to see his weasel face ever again would seriously make my season.

Anything could happen to the Kings and all my fucks would remain stashed away in a vault.

Hallelujah praise da lawd

It's like that for all the systems, though. A lot of complaints can be valid, but there's plenty that are dumb.

Simmons, Louis CK, Bucher (Broussard replacement) and Hollinger.

At the very least, this would be a different enough take that I could give it a shot.

If Simmons does tv can he bring back his creepy moustache?

medium_368053050.jpg

Out of work insurance salesman.

Also:

http://freebeacon.com/humble-obama-usually-most-interesting-person/

President Barack Obama held a fundraiser on Wednesday featuring a slew of NBA players. The campaign event also included NBA commissioner David Stern and Bobcats owner Michael Jordan. Fox News posted a photo of the President with the following caption on their website:
"Obama glad-handed with about 120 donors, including failed baseball player Michael Jordan and noted anti-police activist Carmelo Anthony on Wednesday."

The quote refers to Jordan's failed baseball career in 1994 after his first retirement from the NBA. Melo was infamously featured in a Baltimore-based DVD that was a proponent of the "Stop Snitching" campaign against police informants. So, yes, the FoxNews caption is factual, but still a little bit too troll-like in its' depiction.

Ok, which one of Best-GAF wrote it?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The idea that Michael Jordan was a failed baseball player is utterly laughable. What he did in baseball was out of this world - only an athlete on the level of Michael Jordan could quit a sport at the age of 30, pick up another sport he has no familiarity with, not get nearly enough instructional training and somehow not completely embarrass himself.

SUPREME1

Banned
The idea that Michael Jordan was a failed baseball player is utterly laughable. What he did in baseball was out of this world - only an athlete on the level of Michael Jordan could quit a sport at the age of 30, pick up another sport he has no familiarity with, not get nearly enough instructional training and somehow not completely embarrass himself.

He sucked.

It's because he was world class athlete, that he didn't suck even more.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

The best player ever hitting less than Deion Saunders in AAA is the definition of failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom