• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

'88 Jordan vs. '09 Lebron
%24(KGrHqIOKm8E5I-CrzR8BOW%2B)2vNYg~~60_35.JPG
20120512112928_thumbnail.jpg

Take your pick. I'll go with the King.
…

I don't think it's possible for LeBron to be in the conversation with Jordan (or Russell or Kareem), unless he has Kareem or Malone like longevity.

Kobe and Bird are possible to debate now though and I think most will consider LeBron to have had a better career by next year if he wins another MVP and title.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
who will replace him?

Does it really even matter? Anybody that can hit a 3 and put the ball on the court and a big that can provide 20 good minutes a game. Wade not only played like a guy about to hit the Allan Houston Wall, but he acted like a pussbag for almost the entire year.

If he doesn't bounce back strong, I think Miami has to sell high or they're looking at unmovable dead weight on their roster for the foreseeable future.

DY_nasty

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ray had a bigger impact than Wade next year

(keyword being "impact" for the slow and simple)

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I doubt they do it but then again maybe they will. I will say this if wade is traded out of Miami next season Lebron is somehow going to be blamed for it but the casual fans.

Flash

I doubt they do it but then again maybe they will. I will say this if wade is traded out of Miami next season Lebron is somehow going to be blamed for it but the casual fans.

lol casual as in miami fans? they won't give a fuck... as long as lebron keeps playing at this level nobody will say shit

DY_nasty

I don't think they'd blame him any more than fans blame Colts management for dealing Peyton. As long as they keep winning, casual fans won't really care all that much. That's why they're casual fans. Wins/Dunks/Car Flags

Wade's already planning on doing the Gregg Popovich program. It'll be nice.

Does it really even matter? Anybody that can hit a 3 and put the ball on the court and a big that can provide 20 good minutes a game. Wade not only played like a guy about to hit the Allan Houston Wall, but he acted like a pussbag for almost the entire year.

If he doesn't bounce back strong, I think Miami has to sell high or they're looking at unmovable dead weight on their roster for the foreseeable future.

you think that is enough for another title? we saw with okc that relying on 3's and jumpers are a big risk.

Zeus Molecules

Idk casual fans (outside Miami) tend to hate on Lebron in general regardless of reality. Most Miami fans wont care let alone remember wade when he is gone but thats another issue.

DY_nasty

LBJ ran from Baron Davis in the post. Once he starts realizing that he needs to treat the post like an actual key gameplay element, then I'll be happy - but it really is nitpicking either way. Bosh though will never keep a quality frontcourt player off the glass.
Idk casual fans (outside Miami) tend to hate on Lebron in general regardless of reality. Most Miami fans wont care let alone remember wade when he is gone but thats another issue.

We got people in this thread who went from "I can't believe LBJ left Cleveland! My team is in shambles! F U LBJ!" to "He's the greatest player of all time and you guys are just haters". Dick riders will ride dick anywhere.
And what proof do you have of this besides reading shit you see on forums?

lol, remember when you were the only miami fan you knew?

lol, remember when you were the only miami fan you knew?

are you cerrius?

and Bosh isn't going to outrebound or outmuscle other guys, but as long as he boxes the fuck out and the others are aggressive on getting it, it won't be too terrible. but easier said than done

DY_nasty

are you cerrius?

and Bosh isn't going to outrebound or outmuscle other guys, but as long as he boxes the fuck out and the others are aggressive on getting it, it won't be too terrible. but easier said than done

well played

and not every frontcourt is going to be as one-dimensional and poorly coached as OKCs

You mean your comments are just shit in general?

This was a nice attempt, Junior, but your trolling skills still need major work.

Maybe Dy can teach you a little bit about that

and not every frontcourt is going to be as one-dimensional and poorly coached as OKCs

Yeah that is definitely true, cause with LA both Gasol and Howard are good rebounders. LeBron really is going to have to go full time PF against them to stand a chance...we don't have another guy on the team with his size and brawn. Rashard? He ain't on HGH no more and Joel Anthony can't catch a fucking ball to save his life. I can't really think of another team out there with a clear size advantage, besides Memphis, but they probably aren't getting outta the west anyways. or the clippers but dumbandre is still dumb

fffffffffffffffff come save us Chris Andersen

Zeus Molecules

This was a nice attempt, Junior, but your trolling skills still need major work.

Maybe Dy can teach you a little bit about that

fffffffffffffffff come save us Chris Andersen
Thats your reply to call me a junior lol.

You don't got to worry about my trololol they'll get better overtime unlike your taste in bigs. All Chris Andersen is going to save the Heat from are pictures of young boys, bad tattoos and strong narcotics. The Heat are going to have to live or die by the 3 next season and hope that the old men on their squad can take advantage of being open.

it's your fault, not sony's.

You know what's a funny follow up to that? I let the game download overnight. Went to work the next day. Got home and let it install (takes about another 45 minutes) and then to top things off when it was done my PS3 froze up and it gave me some error message that my data might be corrupted and it had to reformat or some shit which took another hour or so.

You know what's a funny follow up to that? I let the game download overnight. Went to work the next day. Got home and let it install (takes about another 45 minutes) and then to top things off when it was done my PS3 froze up and it gave me some error message that my data might be corrupted and it had to reformat or some shit which took another hour or so.

I haven't checked that thread again (you understand why) but please tell me you posted this follow up.

This is what I was talking about, Ninja Scooter. What could have been a simple question had you worded the title differently prompted this sort of response.

lmao

jesus christ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom