• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Smokey

225986_10151168593084395_1719735804_n.jpg

why dont you work with that fuck asik loollol

:(

Omega

Banned
when is Dwight projected to play?

got my fantasy draft in a little, wanna know if he's worth taking.

took brook lopez last year, motherfucker never played. still won my league though..

pilonv1

2K Sports made a push to include celebrities and sports personalities within NBA 2K13 primarily for the Twitter feed in MyCareer mode but some will also be featured on a dedicated ‘Celebrity’ team. It’s unclear if the team will have any use beyond simple Play Now games or if it may be part of the All-Star Weekend content.

The team features a lineup of Justin Bieber, JB Smoove, Wale, Bow Wow, Sean Kingston, Meek Mill, Vinny and Pauly D from Jersey Shore, Mac Miller, and Brian Baumgartner.

nba2k13celeb.jpg

wat

when is Dwight projected to play?

got my fantasy draft in a little, wanna know if he's worth taking.

took brook lopez last year, motherfucker never played. still won my league though..

He could be ready to play pretty early in the year, when LA feels comfortable putting him out there is another question.

Eric Pincus said Darius Johnson-Odom is cut from the same 'tough' cloth as Metta.

We may have actually been able to recover the crazy we lost when Barnes left.

First impressions of 2k are pretty bad. Do they have to swap controls every year?

And there was no visual lag online but plenty of controller lag...which was insane.

pretty sure that's the chick from glee.
i prefer the other cheerleader though.
ask steam what her name is, he watches that show religiously.
he admitted he sings that journey cover song in the shower every morning.

h3ro

New Suns court design

The word-mark in center court looks like they're slowly working towards bringing back the Barkley/Marjerle/KJ-era uniforms maybe?

reilo, the rest of the Cut Copy albums are dope as well. Love 'em.

Smokey

According to dev posts on OS, flex scheduling & slider adjustment is in for online association in 2k13.

If this is true there's a good chance I'll put a league together (360). This was THE main problem in 2k12 and why I didn't even bother setting a league up.

Being a big for the Bucks has gotta be one of the most thankless jobs in the NBA. spend the whole game sprinting up and down the court with a backcourt that doesnt D up and chucks asshole threes and contested jumpers early in the shotclock. Gooden can ead, but I feel for Ilyasova.
#datmilwaukeegoodlife

I still might watch the Bucks on League Pass tho.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Being a big for the Bucks has gotta be one of the most thankless jobs in the NBA. spend the whole game sprinting up and down the court with a backcourt that doesnt D up and chucks asshole threes and contested jumpers early in the shotclock. Gooden can ead, but I feel for Ilyasova.
#datmilwaukeegoodlife

Most of their bigs are #luckytohaveajob status..

Most of their bigs are #luckytohaveajob status..

Ilyasova, Udoh, and Henson are all good players. Sanders would be useful on a lot of playoff teams as well. Not a bad frontcourt. Their perimeter players are good as well, it could be a good team if their pieces didn't fit together terribly.

charsace

Ilyasova, Udoh, and Henson are all good players. Sanders would be useful on a lot of playoff teams as well. Not a bad frontcourt. Their perimeter players are good as well, it could be a good team if their pieces didn't fit together terribly.

Henson looks good when a big body isn't on him. I have to see how he does against some of the bigger, stronger guys before saying he's a good pick.

blackace can you get this thread archived?http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445986&highlight=indy
Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom