• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

espn's list of top 25 players is reasonably accurate. I mean the way they ranked them isnt, but the names they selected that make the top 25 is pretty accurate, give or take a few names.

my top 25 in random order:
D-Will
CP3
Nash
D12
Kobe
KG
Rondo
Tyson Chandler
Pau Gasol
Marc Gasol
Bynum
LBJ
Dwade
Bosh
KLove
Melo
YNB
Durant
Harden
Dirk
Manu
Tony Parker
DRose
Irving
Noah
close to half of that list is spread out over four teams, LA, Miami, Boston, and OKC. Add the guys from New York, Chicago and San Antonio and thats 70% of the names on only 7 teams, which make up close to a quarter of the league's 30.

fuck yo parity, clown.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
1013.png

1006.png

http://www.beyondthebuzzer.com/2012/09/25/photos-deron-williams-reggie-evans-prank-marshon-brooks/

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Guys not even a rook anymore! Shouldn't they be pranking one of those European guys they got or something.

Well I remember shump saying the knicks were going to treat him like a rook until 82 games to make up for the shortened season. I think the Nyets are on the same tip.

Ray missed two threes for me in the final seconds of the demo, and he was wide open :(

2010 after game 2 NBA finals Ray Allen in the demo.

heh demo was ok and i'll be getting it from red box until the annual black friday sale.

lol how is that Shane Battier 0_o

Omega

Banned
I can't believe people still fall for this perpetual, optimistic trap when it comes to these yearly sports games.
I haven't bought a 2K game since 2K3. Only reason I'm buying this one is because I actually had fun with MyPlayer, as bad as it is.

and because it has the updated logos/jerseys. Probably won't buy another 2K until the Sonics make a comeback.

Im down for a PS3 league.

im down for a ps3 league if you guys make one.

Anyone else? Debating on whether to get this for PS3/360.

was this posted?

http://blog.lakers.com/lakers/2012/09/26/dwight-howard-update-sept-26/?ls=iref:nbahpt2

On Wednesday afternoon, Howard continued to make progress, focusing on upper and lower body strengthening, core stabilization, light running plus some basketball activities.

Assistant coaches Darvin Ham and Chuck Person went through low post moves with the six time All-Star center (see video below), with Howard adding some shooting from the paint and the free throw line.

Howard dropped in a high percentage of his patented baby hooks with either hand, spinning either to the baseline or the middle depending on Ham’s defense, and showed his quick first step getting to the hoop when Ham closed out.

Edit : More pics

howard.png

318.png

I can see him ready for opening day. I hope he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IFN1NPem2R8

Nori Chan

Sigh
This page...

oh yeah... basketball...

My twitter feed is blowing up with ignorant Laker fans saying "kobe 6th on epsn lolololol whos better hurr durr motivation blah blah blah"

it pisses me off and no i cant unfollow them cause all that ignant bullshit are retweets

SUPREME1

Banned
Top Bottom