• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
6zmn.png
LO fuckin' L!

I bet if Cuban never overpaid Haywood, he'd have kept Chandler.

Marion hasn't shot so many 3s since his Phoenix days.

KD almost gervin-like there.

I love how instead of passing out of the double, Westbrook brought the ball all the way back out to half court to get momentum for his iso flop.

Owzers

lol westbrook tripped over his own foot

That's what it looked like but i could be wrong *shrug*, hard to complain when Dallas is in the penalty, but it's a bunch of off the ball fouls against OKC vs YNB just flailing around praying for a foul with no intention of making a shot.

Where else is he gonna go?

It was a given after Dwight opted back in.

Lets pretend he does go to Dallas.

Is Dallas even better than they'd be with Tyson? They still need a center.

The Deron-Dirk combo sounds nice on paper but it just doesn't seem like much of a basketball duo. I just don't see it as complimentary and in the end I'd expect them to "take turns" and limit their effectiveness.

The Deron-Dirk combo sounds nice on paper but it just doesn't seem like much of a basketball duo. I just don't see it as complimentary and in the end I'd expect them to "take turns" and limit their effectiveness.

Deron and Dirk are good enough offball to make it work well.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

The Deron-Dirk combo sounds nice on paper but it just doesn't seem like much of a basketball duo. I just don't see it as complimentary and in the end I'd expect them to "take turn" and limit their effectiveness.
Eh

Take a shot a * ring by paying the fuck outta guys pistons style or retool for a real run in a real year.

Branduil

How is Deron and Dirk not a good basketball duo? Dirk made Terry/Dirk work and Terry isn't half the player Deron is.

Anyways the Mavs can't really fix the center problem until 2013.

giri

This is the deron who made Boozer look competent on offense?

It means that their second unit scoring isn't reliant upon JET chucking Dirk or Deron can sit and it will still have some flow.

JET and Dirk run a fair few PnR's too, i'm sure Deron will be slightly competent at that.

On top of which, they now have their star AFTER dirk too.

It's not just a move for now, but one for later also.

Besides, why are you dissing the 3 headed center monster?

Cloudy

Banned
If dallas can stay close up until the final minutes, they'll choke. Just have to hold on. Then they can sweep them at home.

Refs won't let Mavs win a close game vs. this team. Remember all the phantom and1 calls last game? It's a big win or OKC wins

exarkun

are you really complaining about the officiating again? It's been fine.

Kidd was sort of turned. I think it could have gone either way. Refs won't get every fucking call right.

back off brandi mamba. No one is buying your tsundere act anymore.

I'm have a smoke, and when i come back people better understand that Dallas is gonna win this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom