• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
Spoken like a fan that's never watched a player they like on their team go down to significant injury and have their career cut short.

But hey, keep jackassing it up.
O.M.G.

I have sympathy for Roy and Oden, and I understand that the primary reason OKC got Durant was pure luck. But please lighten up a bit.

Yeah, I saw that last night.

Just a *bit* dramatic.

Wonder what Oden's Team Role would be?

tumblr_lm69us3PI81qcoifc.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
O.M.G.

I have sympathy for Roy and Oden, and I understand that the primary reason OKC got Durant was pure luck. But please lighten up a bit.

Says the dude that got salty and started taking jabs at injured players over a Westbrook joke for his poor play.

You have no right to tell anyone to lighten up.

KingGondo

Banned
Says the dude that got salty and started taking jabs at injured players over a Westbrook joke for his poor play.

You have no right to tell anyone to lighten up.
Oh wow.

I'm done debating you now. The current state of the Blazers has clearly plunged you into a sodium-induced state of irreversible bitterness.

reilo

Oh wow.

I'm done debating you now. The current state of the Blazers has clearly plunged you into a sodium-induced state of irreversible bitterness.

I've been calling out jackasses like you that make fun of injured players for years. But I don't expect you to know that considering you didn't start watching basketball until two years ago.

Spurs holding a press conference in a couple hours, sounds like Pop won CotY. Well deserved.

Aaaaw yeaaaah

Oh man, SAS started laughing uncontrollably on First Take when asked "tiago splitter doubtful for game 2 vs Jazz, how big of an impact will this have on the game." Bayless trying to make a case for it.

4 minutes later SAS is still laughing.

I've never understood his completely baseless hate of Tiago..

KingGondo

Banned
I've been calling out jackasses like you that make fun of injured players for years. But I don't expect you to know that considering you didn't start watching basketball until two years ago.
I've been watching basketball for a long time.

I've never been bored enough to start following your posting habits in detail, however.

diehard

Fleer
Justin Timerlake's posting habits

Most of the time: Gone

Spurs mentioned: Time for a couple posts

Spurs playoff game: LIVEBLOG MOTHERFUCKER

reilo

Just wait until he finds out Pop won COTY.

reilo, you gotta cut Gondo some slack though. They're not that well-educated there in the first place and etiquette isn't something that is endemic to the area.

h3ro

If the knicks didn't exist to unite you all as a point of convergence for your hate, everyone in this thread would be banned in minutes in some animu-loli pony mass suicide.

knicks-age is the hero that GAF deserves.

Canuck76

Banned

OHHH

SICK BURN

GET BACK OUT ON THE FARM BOY

YOUR DONE HERE

Nori Chan

If the knicks didn't exist to unite you all as a point of convergence for your hate, everyone in this thread would be banned in minutes in some animu-loli pony mass suicide.

knicks-age is the hero that GAF deserves.

but not the one that it needs
go away h3ro :mad:

I'm just going to ignore how patently false this is (look at my post history! I've been commenting on every game) and take it as an indirect way of saying that you want me to post with a greater frequency and on a wider variety of subjects.

thx bro. i'll try

I know! It's even longer than the Clips' longest continuous run of not being the league's punchline.

Truth hurts.

Y'all need to lighten up on him. Oden's been a tragic punchline for a while, or have we forgotten all of the "Olden" pics?

Shit sucks, but King Gondo isn't the bad guy here.

Vahagn

Thanks NBA-Gaf...I just spent the last 25 minutes rewatching and facebook sharing the two Kate Upton videos...

Needless to say, I came here to post about something...I forget what now...

Also, that Amare GIF...holy shit that's amazing

woodchuck

Mavs are doing me a favor. I can't go to either game 3 or 4, but I should be able to attend Game 6 when they close out the Thunder. They're so considerate.

Why the fuck is everyone at each others throats here? Why the fuck are you all so mad? Everybody needs to chill the fuck out here you guys are making it awkward it's like my dad just smacked my mom at the dinner table. And no my dad is not Jordan Hill.

Bynum considering the Kobe knee treatment

“I’ve got to really look at the process,” Bynum said. “I know it helped Kobe a lot, Alex Rodriguez and some other guys. I don’t know exactly what it does; I haven’t really dealt with it. I’m just getting through these playoffs, and then that’ll be the first thing I do over the summer.”

Bynum said he isn’t certain he will go through with the procedure – which involves drawing blood, then altering it on a molecular level into a protein-rich serum that greatly improves joint function upon injection. It looks awfully promising, though.

“We sent MRIs, and they said it can help me,” Bynum said. “But I haven’t made the final decision.”

Do it. You have nothing to lose.

Emwitus

Why the fuck is everyone at each others throats here? Why the fuck are you all so mad? Everybody needs to chill the fuck out here you guys are making it awkward it's like my dad just smacked my mom at the dinner table. And no my dad is not Jordan Hill.

Dang it gaf. lol

Playoffs = High Sodium Levels.

Everyone has their yellow raincoats on.

Article on John Wall

Teams managed to neutralize his speed in the half court by staying back and daring him to beat them with his jumper, which he had little confidence in and took reluctantly. Wall made 61.9 percent of his shots inside three feet (237 for 383), but he struggled to connect from everywhere else. He shot just 27.6 percent (141 for 511) from three feet and beyond and Thorpe said his three-point shot “fell off the face of the earth.” He missed 39 of his 42 attempts from long distance; his 7.1 percent accuracy ranks as worst among any player to make a three-pointer this season.

“For two years, he’s regarded league-wide as a talented player with a couple of exceptional physical attributes, his speed in particular. But he seems to be a little stubborn in adjusting to the NBA game,” said an Eastern Conference advance scout, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not at liberty to make comments on behalf of his team. “You get the sense on the whole, he’s not doing a lot of thinking the game yet. He’s kind of run into a little bit of roadblock as far as understanding why what he’s doing isn’t good enough yet. I do feel there is a lot more that’s still there.”

Wall and Reke can challenge each other for worst guard in the NBA in terms of shooting (I think even Brewer and Rondo are better than those guys at shooting...)

Playoffs = High Sodium Levels.

Everyone has their yellow raincoats on.

Rooks weren't ready, some vets weren't ready.

Silos of salt are getting dropped on people, 747s of pure salt piloted by kamikazes nose diving into puddles of tears the size of the deadsea. It's the playoffs, keep ya butthol tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom