• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Article on John Wall

Wall and Reke can challenge each other for worst guard in the NBA in terms of shooting (I think even Brewer and Rondo are better than those guys at shooting...)

John Wall usurping DeRozan's 'terrible long range shooter who keeps trying crown' in dominate fashion. I had no idea it had dropped to .071% though. Jesus.

Mothman91

Article on John Wall

Wall and Reke can challenge each other for worst guard in the NBA in terms of shooting (I think even Brewer and Rondo are better than those guys at shooting...)

Rondo for sure has a better jumper...which is so fucking sad. If Wall can just develop that shot..........................

fuck.

Rooks weren't ready, some vets weren't ready.

Silos of salt are getting dropped on people, 747s of pure salt piloted by kamikazes nose diving into puddles of tears the size of the deadsea. It's the playoffs, keep ya butthol tight.

lol...

The only reason I'm not salty is because I expected failure from my squad.

Some people are all like "OMG Rose is out we can make the conference finals now..YAAAAH".

They don't know their own team, do they? SMH.

Rondo for sure has a better jumper...which is so fucking sad. If Wall can just develop that shot..........................

fuck.

It took Iggy 8 years to get to 40%.

and i wouldn't even call him a good shooter still.

Just he;s not god awful at it anymore.

Have fun with that.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
lol...

The only reason I'm not salty is because I expected failure from my squad.

Some people are all like "OMG Rose is out we can make the conference finals now..YAAAAH".

They don't know their own team, do they? SMH.

A Sixers fan I know was hype because Rose is out now. I told him they still aren't winning the series.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Are you saying you've never made a joke about Amare's knees?
I have made fun of the Knicks giving Amare a $100mil uninsured contract because of his knees, but that's not the same as making fun of his knees. Learn the difference.

Thanks for the positive outlook.

=/

fml.

Hey man. I'm just saying I know that feel.

In theory, shooting is the one thing that can improve...and yet most shitty shooters never become good shooters. They just become less ass at it.

A Sixers fan I know was hype because Rose is out now. I told him they still aren't winning the series.

Bu-but Turner is gonna start now and become the star we needed all along.

Rite?

dream

Amare should be fair game after quitting on his team by injuring himself on a showboating dunk last year, then cutting his hand up by punching a fire extinguisher this year.

untitled-1l7y7l.gif

Yeah, I was bored lol

LTTP but Dayuuum.

charsace

I have made fun of the Knicks giving Amare a $100mil uninsured contract because of his knees, but that's not the same as making fun of his knees. Learn the difference.

Sounds like you're using his injuries to make fun of him. Sounds like a hypocrite to me.

Amare should be fair game after quitting on his team by injuring himself on a showboating dunk last year, then cutting his hand up by punching a fire extinguisher this year.
Didn't Blake Griffin hurt himself trying to kill rim in his first preseason?

diehard

Fleer
Good time for Pop to win it, his Hubris will be his downfall as Corbin comes out with Favors in the starting lineup as the Jazz shock the Spurs.

heh

lol THIS. In a week. I wonder how mcbobs and Twoy feel.

Hill is a way better McBobs. Thrives with giving the team energy, but actually has the skills to back it up. Troy Murphy can be put into the inactive list ala Odom. He has been an absolute bust. It's bad when I get mad when he shoots 3s but I'm perfectly fine when Pau's chucking one.

Fox318

What if we didn't lose those early games against shitty teams?
What if we discovered Lin early?
What if Pringles wasn't our coach?
What if Lin didn't get hurt?
What if we had a full training camp so that Melo and Amare could mesh well?
What if Amare's brother didn't die? How would that have effected his game?
What if Amare didn't take is rage out on a fire extinguisher?
What if we won that fucking game against the cavs?

lin is garb.

Every year it's like this with almost everyone. Be happy that your team isn't Blazers.

DominoKid

fuck.

i question Wall's dedication to the game
i think he likes playing basketball, but i dont think he craves greatness.

bjb

Banned
Pippen's encouraging words to the Bulls were basically a backhanded jab at Jordan and their time apart.

Jeff-DSA

It's kind of fun not caring if the Jazz win or not. Like, just getting to the playoffs this year felt like such a huge accomplishment that I'm already satisfied. It used to be 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs or everything is a total failure, but watching the team improve and evolve over the season has been great.

We just gotta get CJ, Howard, and Bell off the roster in the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom