• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty terrible foul call on Hawes there.

These 2 games seem like they would be boring.

KEVIN DING
Kobe's mask (autographed) is being auctioned off to benefit Kobe & Vanessa Bryant Family Foundation. Current bid: $2550.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
KG still has my vote.

TD and Tyson are better all around defenders, if that makes sense. KG was and still is awesome on D tho.. but I always felt like he was strongest with help D. I like prime TD in the post one on one on anyone not named Shaq

Emwitus

TD and Tyson are better all around defenders, if that makes sense. KG was and still is awesome on D tho.. but I always felt like he was strongest with help D. I like prime TD in the post one on one on anyone not named Shaq

Wat? The only reason TD and tyson might be better defenders than KG is that he is now old. Otherwise, KG in his prime was a monster on D. Actually, just as recently as 2008 we was a far better defender than those 2.

I think it's pretty clear that Turner assaulted Boozer's elbow.

Also, lol @ 7 games. The Bulls are in trouble but let's not get carried away.

Mxrz

Every team in the East needs an Artest to keep things lively.

The official nba line is to defend Thibs then?

Wat? The only reason TD and tyson are might be better defenders than KG is age. Otherwise, KG in his prime was a monster on D actually as recently as 2008.

TD in his prime was the better defender. That's no knock on KG who is also an all-timer on defense. But TD was so good. Vastly underrated.

I don't even understand how he didn't win DPOY ever. Especially the season Camby got it over him. Worse than Nash over Kobe for MVP.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Wat? The only reason TD and tyson might be better defenders than KG is that he is now old. Otherwise, KG in his prime was a monster on D. Actually, just as recently as 2008 we was a far better defender than those 2.

Oh noes someone said 2 players are better defenders than KG...

KG was/is better at defending a man off the dribble than Tyson.. and maybe TD as well.. but in the post he was always just "decent".. his help D is some of the greatest in the game..

TD is just great all around on D, in his prime..

Zep

Banned
I think Eddie Jordan is still under contract. Lets hire him back so we can tank again.

And hope teams don't wanna give up elite talent like Martell Webster for shittydala.

Emwitus

TD in his prime was the better defender. That's no knock on KG who is also an all-timer on defense. But TD was so good. Vastly underrated.

I don't even understand how he didn't win DPOY ever. Especially the season Camby got it over him. Worse than Nash over Kobe for MVP.

KG was a far more versatile defender than TD. He could gaurd almost all positions on D compared to TD except maybe the 1 due to his lateral movement. Otherwise, overall, for defense i would take KG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom