• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Well seeing those doctors doesn't necessarily mean anything since apparently the Blazers' staff likes to laugh at suggestions from outsiders.
I am shocked that you'd rather trust a con artist than licensed professionals with years of education.

RedAssedApe

Banned
"I just want to play basketball. I could've signed with a team after Portland cut me and just sat on the bench and collected paychecks, but that's not my style. That just seems really unethical. "

Wish all pro athletes had this attitude.

Branduil

I am shocked that you'd rather trust a con artist than licensed professionals with years of education.

Well, the Portland medical staff is obviously much better at conning than that guy. It takes a true con to bungle the treatment of star players and still keep your job and have the fans circle the wagons.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Well, the Portland medical staff is obviously much better at conning than that guy. It takes a true con to bungle the treatment of star players and still keep your job and have the fans circle the wagons.
Doing some quick research, it seems like this group http://www.reboundmd.com/news/good_sports.php handles the Trailblazers' medical staff. They are also the team doctors for the rest of Portland's sports teams. Do those sports teams have problems too? Just asking.

Also, are we talking about the training staff or the medical staff? I would think that for rehabilitation, it would be mainly the training staff, right?

oh......

vhbNH.png

very funny, grow up you fucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom