• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck76

Banned
Heat got a free ride to the finals with Rose going down. There isn't even a point in watching the East playoffs anymore. Each time is Hawks-bad aside from Miami.

Ehhh Celtics i think could be a darkhorse. Allen has to come back and help that bench though

Vire

Heat got a free ride to the finals with Rose going down. There isn't even a point in watching the East playoffs anymore. Each time is Hawks-bad aside from Miami.

Well, the Celtics could give us a good run for our money. But who knows what will happen.

i like this post because it just straight up admits that he gets shit for saying dumb things

I can admit that I've said dumb things in the past, but that's part of the fun here.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Celtics?

Not a chance in hell. Maybe they'll win a game. This ain't march madness...
Did you watch the game? The blowout was manufactured by the refs in the second. They even tried to toss Chandler.

Cry me a fucking river, dude.

You guys came out weak as fuck then got ran off the court because you couldn't believe that *gasp* Miami gets calls. Then your weakminded team collapsed on itself like typical Amare, Melo, Woodson, Chandler ALWAYS do.

No excuse for not breaking 70 pts in a playoff game. No matter what the fuck is going on.

Ehhh Celtics i think could be a darkhorse. Allen has to come back and help that bench though

Celtics are definitely my pick for the upset in the East. I think they'll end up beating the Bulls in seven next round and end up facing the Heat in the ECF. And based on how those two teams played against each other, it's going to be a brutal, exciting series.

Pretty much. There's no other team that can touch them.

Again, YOU GUYS LOST BY LIKE 35 POINTS. 35. No matter how bad the reffing was, I highly doubt it was 35 points worth.

I'm not taking sides, but did dude make the flop joke before he knew it was serious? He thought they bumped knees. I doubt anybody would openly joke about a known serious injury after the fact

Mxrz

GG refs, gotta hand it to them to reinvigorate that Florida economy. Maybe they'll fill out 2/3rds of the arena next game.

Do you mean the actual seat sitting? People in Florida don't like sitting, true. But iirc Miami beats NY in attendance and Orl is still top 10, and both tend to sell out.

Holy shit what a beat down. That was pathetic by the Knicks. That said the second quarter was crazy, the refs were total garbage the Knicks couldnt lay a finger on a heat player. But the Knicks would have been blown out regardless.

Lebron, wow.

PBY

Banned
Holy shit what a beat down. That was pathetic by the Knicks. That said the second quarter was crazy, the refs were total garbage the Knicks couldnt lay a finger on a heat player. But the Knicks would have been blown out regardless.

Lebron, wow.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on the game. Still hoping for a miracle for Schumpert.

Cipherr

GG refs, gotta hand it to them to reinvigorate that Florida economy. Maybe they'll fill out 2/3rds of the arena next game.

Sold out the arena tonight. Thats a bad dig mate.

You been watching them since the ASBreak? Shiiiiit, this is far from in stone.

Gabyskra

Banned

Lebron, wow.

Thank you for being real. Fucking finally. That's how you do it, Heat-age.

I'm not taking sides, but did dude make the flop joke before he knew it was serious? He thought they bumped knees. I doubt anybody would openly joke about a known serious injury after the fact
Lakers fans blamed Harden for flopping on MWP's elbow.

Also, forgot about the C's. They could make things fun.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood

Right, and I apologized for it afterwards when I realized he was hurt. Like I said, I take no pleasure in injuries - I take great pleasure in how much the Heat are hated.

Canuck76

Banned
Celtics are definitely my pick for the upset in the East. I think they'll end up beating the Bulls in seven next round and end up facing the Heat in the ECF. And based on how those two teams played against each other, it's going to be a brutal, exciting series.

Well, depending on the derrick rose situation....

They could get to the ECF with plenty of rest if things go poorly for rose

The Celtics?

You guys came out weak as fuck then got ran off the court because you couldn't believe that *gasp* Miami gets calls. Then your weakminded team collapsed on itself like typical Amare, Melo, Woodson, Chandler ALWAYS do.

No excuse for not breaking 70 pts in a playoff game. No matter what the fuck is going on.

Why are you popping some much shit? You have watched 60 Bobcat games...shouldn't you be busying getting some mental treatment? You're clearly not right in the head. No one is, even after just watching 1 Bobcats game.

Yes it was before he knew but who needs facts??? That's why I say fuck pandering to people, let em bitch.

DY_nasty

You been watching them since the ASBreak? Shiiiiit, this is far from in stone.

Yal are tripping.

Heat had nothing to play for. They weren't catching Chicago, no one else was catching them - fuck it.

Boston looks semi capable, but how are they supposed to beat Miami when their team is worse this year? They'll NOT get slapped in the mouth and lay down like the Knicks, but neither will the Pacers. That still isn't saying too much though. Heat over anyone in the East in 6.

Gabyskra

Banned
I see like four other posters saying exactly the same thing, including myself. And I'm just an NBA fan, I couldn't care less who the fuck wins these games.

Show me those Heat fans that say that "Knicks players couldn't lay a finger on Heat players in the second quarter".

I'm waiting.

There was not a SINGLE ONE as it happened in that thread, all there was: lowclass trash talk.

It's easier to say otherwise NOW

Duki

Banned
Pretty much. There's no other team that can touch them.

Again, YOU GUYS LOST BY LIKE 35 POINTS. 35. No matter how bad the reffing was, I highly doubt it was 35 points worth.

r u srs

like r u srsly this bad a poster

they were literally given a 23 point lead

you dont see how losing by ten is different from losing by 30

you actually dont see it do you

you dont see how the game changes when you have a massive cushion

you dont see how the game changes when you can drive with impunity while any movement on the floor by the other team results in a foul call

you dont see how if the game was refereed fairly it would have been much more fun to watch

i mean again, you dont watch basketball, so that last one doesnt matter to you

charsace

Smoke a cock you night time creeping throat wad.

Stop posting this fucking nonsense.
The Celtics?

Feep

Banned
r u srs

like r u srsly this bad a poster

they were literally given a 23 point lead

you dont see how losing by ten is different from losing by 30

you actually dont see it do you

you dont see how the game changes when you have a massive cushion

you dont see how the game changes when you can drive with impunity while any movement on the floor by the other team results in a foul call

you dont see how if the game was refereed fairly it would have been much more fun to watch

i mean again, you dont watch basketball, so that last one doesnt matter to you
You're entitled to your opinions, but this kind of trash post is why this thread got closed last time. Clean it up.

Smoke a cock you night time creeping throat wad.

Stop posting this fucking nonsense.
This as well. Come on, guys.

DY_nasty

Why are you popping some much shit? You have watched 60 Bobcat games...shouldn't you be busying getting some mental treatment? You're clearly not right in the head. No one is, even after just watching 1 Bobcats game.
Worry about #KnicksProblems right now and stop acting like a lil girl.

Take that finger you're pointing at me and shove it up your ass. Your shitty team found a way to lose to the Bobcats anyway. You should've known you were in for some assfucking from that day forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom