• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand, massive personal attacks and an insular attitude got the thread closed. Maybe I misunderstood Evi's message, but that's what I got.

This thread is like an ESPN comment section sometimes. I rarely come in here, and for good reason. = P
Nah man. I'm a normal user here. People just get really pissy when their team loses and go insane. There is some good discussion to be had, so you should come around more often.

The M.O.B

Bulls need to kindly ask the Suns staff to rehabilitate Rose, only they can turn him into a durable player.

Really sucks but should add fire to the rest of the Bulls.

Well on the bright side it's JUST the ACL and not both the ACL and MCL...right?

Sorry Bulls-Age.

Hope he can come back better than ever next season.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Nah man. I'm a normal user here. People just get really pissy when their team loses and go insane. There is some good discussion to be had, so you should come around more often.
Add a little to the knicks-age meltdown bonfire, it'll cheer you right up.

Gabyskra

Banned
The old "you just dont GET basketball..." Meltdown complete- today was fun, hope Shump is alright, GG, and GL for Monday night. Go Heat- Im out.

I'm saying they HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED the game. How could they even get something they don't have the slightest clue about? People talk shit just to have fun, they don't give a fuck, it's all about getting some entertainment as they wait for that 4th pick in a lousy draft.

Doomsayer

I hate to say it, but this is kind of a predictable injury for Rose.

I say that because he was clearly overworked last year and it showed in the playoffs. Then you compound that issue with a condensed schedule and him still feeling the effects from last season it was only a matter of time.

Fuck lockout ball.

Syphon is keeping it real.

DY_nasty

I'm saying they HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED the game. How could they even get something they don't have the slightest clue about? People talk shit just to have fun, they don't give a fuck, it's all about getting some entertainment as they wait for that 4th pick in a lousy draft.

Hey, it could be worse!

Like giving hundreds of millions of dollars to a couple of guys that can't even get you more than 67 points in a playoff game

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Can we just cancel the Eastern playoffs and just crown the real champ: whoever wins the WCF?

giga

Ya'll should pray Horford comes back. Josh Smith is having the best season of his life and with Horford, we can pound the Heat inside. It's just defending Lebron is our problem…

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

You had a meltdown when Rubio went down. You had a meltdown just yesterday over dick sucking. You are in no position to tell others to simmer down and that they are ruining the discussion at hand.

I don't even get this type of thing. YOUR TEAM LOST A LOT HUR DUR. Yes, because he makes the decisions his team makes. So ripping him for that makes total sense.

Ya'll should pray Horford comes back. Josh Smith is having the best season of his life and with Horford, we can pound the Heat inside. It's just defending Lebron is our problem…

C'mon bro...we all know IsoJoe will shit the bed in the playoffs. It's inevitable...just like Iggy playing like shit in the playoffs.

Plus you guys got T-Mac.

You are already dead.

I think the Bulls will still beat the 76ers and then push the Celtics to 7 games. I'm probably going to root for Boston after that as they're the only team with a chance at the Heat.

Also, I called the ACL tear immediately, wish I was wrong. :(

DY_nasty

I think Syphon locked up his ROY.

So damn humble.

Yeah. Syphon took the L like a man.

Knicks-age as a whole is crying more tonight than I ever have over the worst season in NBA history. They can't even talk shit to Heat-age, who has since bowed out, they gotta point to the Bobcats lmao

charsace

Dy you still shitting things out your mouth? Your team was historically bad dude so just stop. The knicks will keep getting better while the your team will still be rebuilding.

Gabyskra

Banned
Yeah. Syphon took the L like a man.

Knicks-age as a whole is crying more tonight than I ever have over the worst season in NBA history. They can't even talk shit to Heat-age, who has since bowed out, they gotta point to the Bobcats lmao

You open it, you take it.

Have any players fully came back from an ACL tear and played at the same level? Rose's game is built off his speed and without that...gulp... We're stuck with his jump shooting.

Vyer

*reads today's posts*

Holy shit. I knew there'd be plenty of salt and rage with a Heat-Knicks series, but lofuckingl.

Also, Rose and Shump. :(

Really sucks.

Mxrz

2012 Celtics are not worse than 2011 Celtics simply because they don't have to lug around Jermaine O'Neal anymore.

They got playoff Peaches. That's an automatic trip to the ECF, but might be countered by Meaningful minutes Bass.

You had a meltdown when Rubio went down. You had a meltdown just yesterday over dick sucking. You are in no position to tell others to simmer down and that they are ruining the discussion at hand.
Oh quiet down. I called a bunch of shit when Rubio went down (Wolves falling apart, for instance).

The gay joke thing is still totally right, even if you guys don't understand. Demeaning jokes towards groups of people (homosexuals, women, whatever) are totally out of line. Blowing up over someone making moronic jokes like that is far more justified than blowing up over whether or not your team was able to throw a rubber ball through a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom