• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yal are tripping.

Heat had nothing to play for. They weren't catching Chicago, no one else was catching them - fuck it.

Boston looks semi capable, but how are they supposed to beat Miami when their team is worse this year? They'll NOT get slapped in the mouth and lay down like the Knicks, but neither will the Pacers. That still isn't saying too much though. Heat over anyone in the East in 6.

The Heat have lost 3 of the four games against the Celtics this year. I think you're underestimating them.

Show me those Heat fans that say that "Knicks players couldn't lay a finger on Heat players in the second quarter".

I'm waiting.

There was not a SINGLE ONE as it happened in that thread, all there was: lowclass trash talk.

It's easier to say otherwise NOW
Why are you guys getting so angry. You should be pissed at your team for only scoring 67 points.

Duki

Banned
You're entitled to your opinions, but this kind of trash post is why this thread got closed last time. Clean it up.

yes talking about how referees can change momentum in a basketball game, and harm the objective quality of the nba as an entertainment product, is why the thread got closed

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You're entitled to your opinions, but this kind of trash post is why this thread got closed last time. Clean it up.
No. It literally is not what got the thread closed last time.

What got the thread closed last time was people who never posted in here to begin with bringing other [REDACTED]-related crap in here.

DY_nasty

charsace trying to get himself banned to avoid the pain. let it all out chars
The Heat have lost 3 of the four games against the Celtics this year. I think you're underestimating them.
Regular season success does not translate into playoff success at all.

Worry about #KnicksProblems right now and stop acting like a lil girl.

Take that finger you're pointing at me and shove it up your ass. Your shitty team found a way to lose to the Bobcats anyway. You should've known you were in for some assfucking from that day forward...

kkcqi.gif

Clearly schizophrenic.

DY_nasty

Eh we'll see. I'm just waiting for some exciting basketball, and that's what I think the Celtics bring to those two matchups.
They'll be competitive - because they're not a team composed of weak-minded collapse-prone ninnies like Woodson, Melo, Amare, and JR. But they don't have a shot of winning...

No. It literally is not what got the thread closed last time.

What got the thread closed last time was people who never posted in here to begin with bringing other [REDACTED]-related crap in here.
Pretty sure it got closed so that the mods could have an excuse to move us into community.

But yeah I'm not a fan of the potshots. They're dumb.

Feep

Banned
yes talking about how referees can change momentum in a basketball game, and harm the objective quality of the nba as an entertainment product, is why the thread got closed
From what I understand, massive personal attacks and an insular attitude got the thread closed. Maybe I misunderstood Evi's message, but that's what I got.

This thread is like an ESPN comment section sometimes. I rarely come in here, and for good reason. = P

Gabyskra

Banned
They'll be competitive - because they're not a team composed of weak-minded collapse-prone ninnies like Woodson, Melo, Amare, and JR. But they don't have a shot of winning...

What do you know about winning really? Is the secret all about watching the Bobcats and then do the opposite? Is that it?

Refs sucked for a bit in 2nd qtr, but they didnt adapt as well maybe? On the Espn Wednesday game the announcers were talking about how the Knicks foul all the time on defense and it depends on how the refs are.

I thought the heat would win anyways, but the the calls are a bad look. Knicks fans seem super salty, haha. Playoffs baby.

Sucks for shumps and rose if these are really acl injuries.

DY_nasty

Pretty sure it got closed so that the mods could have an excuse to move us into community.

But yeah I'm not a fan of the potshots. They're dumb.
I told you and damn near 60 other people exactly why the thread got closed and how things would change up.

Many times.

Many, many, many fucking times.

And one Knicks loss still isn't as a bad as a Patriots 4th quarter.

By the way, the Knicks' high powered offense scored 67 points on the backbone of Carmelo's 3-15 performance, Amare's 2-7 performance, and JR Smith's 7-17 clinic.

Also duki, who are you a fan of? I've never been able to figure it out
I told you and damn near 60 other people exactly why the thread got closed and how things would change up.

Many times.

Many, many, many fucking times.

And one Knicks loss still isn't as a bad as a Patriots 4th quarter.
Sorry man, don't recall. I mean I do but...yeah..

Gabyskra

Banned
Elite teams have JR Smith bring the ball up!

Turnovers were caused by imaginary charges and consequently the lack of offensive rhythm.

People who talk shit right now have not even watched the games, and it's the freaking playoffs. They don't know ball.

PBY

Banned
Turnovers were caused by imaginary charges and consequently the lack of offensive rhythm.

People who talk shit right now have not even watched the games, and it's the freaking playoffs. They don't know ball.

The old "you just dont GET basketball..." Meltdown complete- today was fun, hope Shump is alright, GG, and GL for Monday night. Go Heat- Im out.

dream

2012 Celtics are not worse than 2011 Celtics simply because they don't have to lug around Jermaine O'Neal anymore.

DY_nasty

Sorry your dreams got crushed after a defining revenge win over the mighty Bobcats LOL

67 points in a playoff game? BLAME THE REFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom