• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
What lol?

The western conference is 8th-fold better than the East and having the East even be represented by any team is a joke at this point? Do I need to break that down further, or is responding like Lil John the only thing you know how to do these days?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Yeah. Syphon took the L like a man.

Knicks-age as a whole is crying more tonight than I ever have over the worst season in NBA history. They can't even talk shit to Heat-age, who has since bowed out, they gotta point to the Bobcats lmao

Now wait a minute.

Wow were there meltdowns during the game too?

Anyway my usual heat crowd report, at the start of the game it was literally half empty, pathetic. And there was no traffic. It was not until the second quarter when the place got filled up. Then the craziness of the second quarter got the crowd nuts. Bad showing by Knicks fans, hardly any.

h3ro

We gotta regroup, take this shit to heart and come out swinging in game 2. I take this L and hold it to my chest.

Melo needs to be on some 'hears on fire' rocky shit in the next game. I wanna see fireworks out that dude.

Shumps' injury will not have happened in vain.

reilo

Oh quiet down. I called a bunch of shit when Rubio went down (Wolves falling apart, for instance).

The gay joke thing is still totally right, even if you guys don't understand. Demeaning jokes towards groups of people (homosexuals, women, whatever) are totally out of line. Blowing up over someone making moronic jokes like that is far more justified than blowing up over whether or not your team was able to throw a rubber ball through a ring.

Oh you.

The M.O.B

I just thought

With rose out, guess who will make the Olympic team?
2011-okc-thunder-russell-westbrook.jpg

balddemon

Banned
well i'm glad i missed all the first round games so far. i watched the 1st half of the bulls game and that was it. apparently didn't miss much

Onemic

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

Why is this season cursed? WHY? Rose out with a torn ACL and the knicks are gonna get their asses swept. This is Miami's playoffs. It's literally being given to them with a silver fucking spoon. I hate life. The bulls are done and I am a very sad fucking panda.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dy you still shitting things out your mouth? Your team was historically bad dude so just stop. The knicks will keep getting better while the your team will still be rebuilding.

Get better with what? lol

This is the plan in action. A bunch of weak-minded punks who can barely play together and don't respond.

Cipherr

Man, Knicks coach has some serious class. These reporters are trying like hell to get him to address the officiating and he is outright refusing to question it.

Duki

Banned
From what I understand, massive personal attacks and an insular attitude got the thread closed. Maybe I misunderstood Evi's message, but that's what I got.

This thread is like an ESPN comment section sometimes. I rarely come in here, and for good reason. = P

yeah massive personal attacks like calling him a bad poster in the context of a basketball discussion because he doesn't actually watch basketball games (as he admitted that he's commenting about the game without having watched it) and because of his demonstrated lack of understanding as to how bad refereeing may artificially inflate a blowout victory

truly have i insulted his honour and his name by... making accurate statements about the credibility of his basketball analysis.

you rarely come here because you mistake adversarial discussion and argument for personal attacks. you probably feel all anxious and upset whenever someone is anything other than fully polite and considerate to you, even on the internet, because you are probably a little socially awkward and thus very sensitive. these are your defects, not mine, or this threads. please stop trying to police our behaviour, its really annoying and always diverts the actual basketball discussion that we are having

at least coffee janitor has a fucked up heart or some shit, his life is literally on the line when he tells us to be nicer to him. youre just being a little girl.

The western conference is 8th-fold better than the East and having the East even be represented by any team is a joke at this point? Do I need to break that down further, or is responding like Lil John the only thing you know how to do these days?
How is it a joke when whoever comes out the east could beat whoever comes out the mighty west? ?

Lol the preemptive strike at tying to discount the heat as champions when we win. Whatever we will beat any team in the west.

Doomsayer

yeah massive personal attacks like calling him a bad poster in the context of a basketball discussion because he doesn't actually watch basketball games (as he admitted that he's commenting about the game without having watched it) and because of his demonstrated lack of understanding as to how bad refereeing may artificially inflate a blowout victory

truly have i insulted his honour and his name by... making accurate statements about the credibility of his basketball analysis.

you rarely come here because you mistake adversarial discussion and argument for personal attacks. you probably feel all anxious and upset whenever someone is anything other than fully polite and considerate to you, even on the internet, because you are probably a little socially awkward and thus very sensitive. these are your defects, not mine, or this threads. please stop trying to police our behaviour, its really annoying and always diverts the actual basketball discussion that we are having

at least coffee janitor has a fucked up heart or some shit, his life is literally on the line when he tells us to be nicer to him. youre just being a little girl.

Goddamn duki...goddamn.

We gotta regroup, take this shit to heart and come out swinging in game 2. I take this L and hold it to my chest.

Melo needs to be on some 'hears on fire' rocky shit in the next game. I wanna see fireworks out that dude.

Shumps' injury will not have happened in vain.

This.

We got hyped, and then slapped to the floor. It still only counts as one game. We still have Melo. We still have STAT. We still have Tyson. We have a day to rest. Then, come back with everything to take the series split. The goal is a split heading back to MSG, bros.

Derrick01

Banned
Am I the only Bulls fan that's not too bothered by Rose's injury? I mean it sucks and I feel bad for him but he's been off all year and they generally play better without him in there going 7-26 every game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

oh my god

Vire

Anyone got a link to Heat/Knicks post game conferences?

So hey guys what happened while I was gone?

So sorry Chi-Town, that shit is seriously not fair

Knicks-Age got super salty during some of the questional calls during the second quarter. Can't admit they played like shit. Started attacking Heat-Age and DY.

Chicago fans are in depression mode with Rose injury. I can't blame them, that's super rough. :/

balddemon

Banned

wow
amazing

dream

Am I the only Bulls fan that's not too bothered by Rose's injury? I mean it sucks and I feel bad for him but he's been off all year and they generally play better without him in there going 7-26 every game.

You're probably right. CJ Watson is a better point guard than Young Rose, anyway.

RBH

:)

Pkaz01

I got off work and saw the final score for the knicks and heat and I laughed my ass off.

Now I got home and read about Derrick Rose and im sad. One of the best young players too. Fuck hopefully its not another brandon roy.

reilo

You magnificent bastard.

as someone who has no investment in any team i really wanted rose and the bulls to win this year. the next 8 on the list are all in the WC. sucks man.

Rose is young, he will be fine.
The messed up thing is that he won't be back to full effectiveness until season after next. I've already come to terms with the fact that RR won't be the same next year.

Most guys take an extra year to get back to full strength, which makes sense considering how the surgery is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom