• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh Lebron mentioning how he felt more pressure last year and now he feels more comfortable.

Good to hear...

It's the first god damn round. I buy none of it.

I know you're delivering the message, but fuck that shit...i buy none of it. until they hold up the trophy

so a hate-filled, bullshit post by duki is considered an accomplishment in this thread?

Good christ people. NFL-gaf is so much better. Can't even be an interested all-around NBA watcher and have a good discussion here.

Tom Penny

You've been on a masterful roll today, I enjoy your playoff intensity.

I'm not kidding about the Bulls. I've seen it too many times with the C'z. Hold a team to low 40's shooting but they take 15+ more shots..it doesn't even out in the end and Deng locks up Pierce.

Hawks are rumored to start Marvin Williams at PF and Smoove at C against the Celtics and I think that would actually work really well, I think people are counting them out too soon.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
so a hate-filled, bullshit post by duki is considered an accomplishment in this thread?

Good christ people. NFL-gaf is so much better. Can't even be an interested all-around NBA watcher and have a good discussion here.

Nothing says great discussion like eznark posting racist shit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

You're witnessing a meltdown.

Bask in it.

OOOH. I love eznark!

Look, I get you're trying to bait us into shutting this thread down, but it's not going to work. Good day sir. Was that polite enough?

Truphenom

I'm not kidding about the Bulls. I've seen it too many times with the C'z. Hold a team to low 40's shooting but they take 15+ more shots..it doesn't even out in the end and Deng locks up Pierce.

I still don't see them doing enough to win a 7 game series against them though.

T-Mac will destroy the Celtics though D:

Lol at everyone saying the Celtics are going to the ECF , too early for that but Ryan Hollins is out on a mission B^)

Just heard about Rose since I was out, that's awful. I feel bad for Bulls fans and, obviously, Rose.

On the flip side, I can't wait for the Spurs to beat the Heat.

No team is beating Miami if the refs are going to make calls like the did in the second quarter of the MIA/NY game. :(

Doomsayer

There was nothing hateful about that post, except maybe the little girl comment but that was just telling the guy to get thicker skin.

eznark is the biggest hater on GAF and a spokesperson for NFL-GAF. pot kettle, etc.

eznark is just a snarky motherfucker. I love that man.

Um?

Wow.

Tom Penny

Hawks are rumored to start Marvin Williams at PF and Smoove at C against the Celtics and I think that would actually work really well, I think people are counting them out too soon.

To perfectly honest I will be embarrassed if the Celtics lose to the Hawks barring a catastrophic injury to one the Celtics. I just don't think J Smoove can resist trying to use KG's offensive game as his. Joe is going to cause problems..he can shoot right over the top of Bradley or Rondo depending on how they play him.

Canuck76

Banned
Wow this thread.....

Blackace whatever they're paying you ain't enough today hahahahah

Knicks sucked but if you think the ref's didn't interfer in a major your more delusional than Dy thinking the Bobcats will get the #1.

But wow, this just spilled all over into different things. Amazing

Just a full out melee really.

Wow this thread.....

Knicks sucked but if you think the ref's didn't interfer in a major your more delusional than Dy thinking the Bobcats will get the #1.

Glad you didn't say "brawl".

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
CJ, don't even start... even adam can't stand your shit. And he loves everyone.
Wow this thread.....

When have I EVER said that?

goddamn

I don't even

what in the fuck

I missed almost all of both games. Saw the final 2 minutes of the 1st half of Knicks-Heat. Wow @ some of those calls in that timeframe. Chandler flagrant 2? lolololol. Lebron flopping out of bounds. Geez.

So I see that Shumpert got hurt again, non-contact. :(

And then I heard in the car radio 10 min ago that Rose tore his ACL and nearly pulled over right there. Fuuuuuuuck. Nothing worse than a star on a contender getting hurt. What an awful season for Rose. He tried to get healthy all year and then this happens with 1 min to go in the game??

Takes 18 months to even get back to where you were, athletically, if you do. So terrible on many levels. Obviously, he'll miss the Olympics too. So now Howard and Rose are missing the playoffs.

Looks like Boston-Miami ECF coming. Fuck, still pissed about Rose tearing his ACL. Unreal. Bulls will fight hard no matter what, though.

Sucks for Bulls fans but Chicago wasn't going to beat the Heat anyway. Bron would have shut down Rose like he did last year. I find a Heat/Celts ECF more interesting anyway. Chicago would have wilted.

Wow this thread.....

75% chance Knicks fans are wrong, Stern validated

exarkun

Good christpeople. NFL-gaf is so much better. Can't even be an interested all-around NBA watcher and have a good discussion here.

no one is allowed to say shit like this anymore.

Playoff basketball! So much angst already and they only played one linkin park song as an intro!

Orlando is gonna come out like gangbusters, they looked like they had pride in the last few games. Also, howard just sucks for not trying to get back like Amare did. Bullshit.

I'm sorry Red Blaster, your team has a lot of pride but what Howard is doing sucks. I had to make my orlando buddy calm down the other night when he got the news about Howard not wanting to play for Stan.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Meh, I don't actually give a shit to argue this. sports threads

So you come in here and accuse us with vague bullshit, but then you don't want to defend your own shit when called out on it? Yeah, you belong in NFL-age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom