• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
If the Heat don't win it all this year than they need to just blow that team up. There is jut no excuse this time. EVERYTHING is falling into place for them. Everything.

At least they chip'd in an asterisk year though.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
UYJMt.jpg

Disclaimer: Depressing thoughts on the Bulls below. Do not read if you want to be in good spirits.

I hate to be that doom and gloom guy but let's project a bit for the bulls.

Rose returns at the beginning of the season at the earliest, though more likely around January. He won't be 100% next year. Does this pretty much mean the Heat win the
conference again? What other team can contend with them?

To the first question, I'd be surprised if he came back before January. Perkins tore his ACL in Finals game 6 (aka June). Didn't he return in like February? Takes about a year til you're 90% back, 18 months for a full recovery.

To the 2nd, who knows what the East will look like next season. Can't speculate, yet.

h3ro

i'm a realist the calls weren't really that bad

the problem was bdavis was getting burned. again. he's useless.

really is time to consider starting TD at the point again.

too bad about shump though. knicks are a bunch of thugs, they deserve it.

Just stop.

Gabyskra

Banned
i'm a realist the calls weren't really that bad

the problem was bdavis was getting burned. again. he's useless.

really is time to consider starting TD at the point again.

too bad about shump though. knicks are a bunch of thugs, they deserve it.

Fuck off. For real.

Onemic

Im honestly tired of the bullshit officiating the heat gets by the refs. It's like you literally can't touch anyone on the team or else they get a free trip to the foul line. The other way? Completely fair game. People wonder why there are haters of Miami and it's shit like this. Not to mention they have 2 of the biggest flop artists in the NBA. Lebron took the crown from Manu with that bullshit flop from Chandler.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Nope. Everybody on the Magic ran back thinking the Pacers had the ball but Ryno got the board then told his teammates to fuck off and took the shot on a fresh clock.

But all his teammates are yelling at him to pass them the ball because they're wide open.

To the first question, I'd be surprised if he came back before January. Perkins tore his ACL in Finals game 6 (aka June). Didn't he return in like February? Takes about a year til you're 90% back, 18 months for a full recovery.

To the 2nd, who knows what the East will look like next season. Can't speculate, yet.
Right, it does seem a bit early to speculate, I just don't see which team will turn into that level of contender. Possible teams: pacers, NYK, I don't know who else. Who knows.

KingGondo

Banned
Yeah, it sucks that the Heat will probably sweep on their way to the Finals.

Bulls or Pacers might steal one or two, but that's it.

exarkun

can't wait for all these shitty games to end so we can get the main event tonight. Mavs in 4. Only question is whether tonight's score is a blowout or if the Mavs want to keep it close for our entertainment.

woody! its been a while! Dallas radio has been insufferable when I listened to it, since they seem to think they're gonna have a deep run.

which wont happen!

entremet

Calling the Knicks thugs? Have you seen them play defense this season? Granted they've gotten better under Woodson. That label would be more apt for Pat Riley's/JVG's squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom