• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indy needs to win this game without Bosh, tied going into the 4th in Miami. At least, if they want to win the series. Can't lose these games as the road team, I think.

wade with a flying karate kick and he gets the call. lol
Wow, Wade kicked West there. lol
what kind of call is that? Wade kneed him...that's the kind of "Heat call" people complain about.
derp dont mind me im gonna knee the fucker in the gut and i get free throws
WTF! That's not a foul!
horrible call. Wade kicked West. WTF.
Wade kicking dudes, heh
OMG WHINING ABOUT EVERY CALL BLAH BLAH BLAH SO MANY INDY FANS HERE! /sarcasm.

do you ever get tired of your shtick
I wish it was a shtick.

I hate obvious calls that are missed. I hate it in the NFL thread. I hate it in the MLB thread. I hate it in this thread. Unlike most refs, I'm consistent. I bitch if Konbe does it, I bitch when the Clips get away with shit. I've called out shit on the Knicks also. Only by constantly pointing it out and doing shit about it can change hope to happen.

Perhaps you have seen some of my work on the blog Year Of The Umps.

Reffing in this game is fucking disgusting. Completely unprofessional. This is the first full Heat game I have watched since the finals last year. Is it always like this? How can anyone be a fan of a team that only wins in pressure situations through bad refs?

Tom Penny

Heat threads are always the same and always amusing. Blame the refs instead of recognizing the Heat are a superior basketball team.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Reffing in this game is fucking disgusting. Completely unprofessional. This is the first full Heat game I have watched since the finals last year. Is it always like this? How can anyone be a fan of a team that only wins in pressure situations through bad refs?

Here, suck on this while the men watch basketball.

baby-pacifier.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom