• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m3y7n2V3Pt1ru1lvao1_500.jpg

Does this mean Mike Brown's Iron Man?

Heat threads are always the same and always amusing. Blame the refs instead of recognizing the Heat are a superior basketball team.
No one is denying that the Heat are a better team, they're the better team almost every night regardless of who they face. The question is the seemingly constant ref bailouts they get and the theatrics of some of their players.

For people who are new to the thread this year, this wasn't a big issue early in the playoffs last year because it really didn't happen early in the playoffs last year. It only really started against the Bulls... you didn't see anything really bad in the Philly series.

Darkman M

No one is denying that the Heat are a better team, they're the better team almost every night regardless of who they face. The question is the seemingly constant ref bailouts they get and the theatrics of some of their players.

From people not in the know, this wasn't as big an issue early in the playoffs last year. It only started against the Bulls.
Wow he got you too.

you say that like you cant see the difference

you're better than that

and i hope the pacers get lobotomized by dr. strange on the way back to the bus

Your hate for the Pacers is so odd considering the Bobcats of 2 years ago.

Anyway, I like how Indy plays. Yeah, sometimes the offense bogs down, but they play scrappy and hard and do usually play unselfish.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Your hate for the Pacers is so odd considering the Bobcats of 2 years ago.

Anyway, I like how Indy plays. Yeah, sometimes the offense bogs down, but they play scrappy and hard and do usually play unselfish.

At least Larry Brown had a purpose. He limited the team because he knew how bad they were better than anyone. The Pacers have actual talent though.

The offense doesn't "bog down" either. Its how it always runs. Its why they foul the fuck out of everyone and look to get fouled right back by being "physical". They go out of their way to play like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom