• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does Battier need to stand, wide open, before our point guard sees him?

NCAA+Basketball+Tournament+Championship+Game+-C5Var9OsMFl.jpg

Why did George try to reverse layup that? He had the easy layup right there after he made his step and Wad wouldn't have been able to block it. Dumb decision.

Granger and him have been so terrible on offense, today. I excepted Granger to suck, but not this much.

Can't combined for like 2/12 or whatever.

I am not looking forward to a Thunder/Heat finals. Will be so damn boring.
First playoff game to combine for 100 FTs?
Why did George try to reverse layup that? He had the easy layup right there after he made his step and Wad wouldn't have been able to block it. Dumb decision.

Granger and him have been so terrible on offense, today. I excepted Granger to suck, but not this much.

Granny Danger can do 2/12 by himself easy.

Chalmers was also 1 inch away from committing another dumbass foul

Barrage

Paul George is still young, so i ain't gonna throw his whole career under the bus, but damn he's been garbage this postseason.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
That sequence of missed foul calls then bad foul calls will look even more hilarious, when the Heat are getting them on Indy's home floor.

Tom Penny

I just realized Bosh isn't playing. Indiana still can't win with a great player missing from the Heat lineup. This series is a wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom