• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granger is going to have a crappy series. Lebron will shut him down.

The question is if he can do enough on D to justify it.

Indy needs to pull this one out without Bosh if it can. Bron had a great pass to Turiaf, fwiw.

lol, I mistaked Chalmers for Cole checking in at the table and when I thought it was Cole I had fear the way Dy fears the 4th pick

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Granger is going to have a crappy series. Lebron will shut him down.

The question is if he can do enough on D to justify it.

Indy needs to pull this one out without Bosh if it can. Bron had a great pass to Turiaf, fwiw.
Granny Danger doesn't need shutting down.

Let his ass shoot.

LBJ can run out for the alley every time down the court

Shouldn't Hansborough play over Amundson?

How is that a foul on Amundson more than Chalmers. These refs...

Granny Danger doesn't need shutting down.

Let his ass shoot.

LBJ can run out for the alley every time down the court

I'm not saying he shouldn't shoot, but I think if he tries to be a go to scorer, lebron will shut him down.

Bailout calls for Chalmers' offensive fouls is pretty embarrassing.

What I'm asking is, is Bosh good enough to qualify for the Ewing Theory?

Ewing Theory is about a team being better when their overrated, inefficient player who is treated like a star goes down imo. So no.

DY_nasty

Literally every foul on the Heat there are nonstop posts bitching about it, every foul on Indiana, silence.

because obvious over the back calls on a dope are obvious

charges called when the defender isn't even on the fucking ground is something else entirely

woof

Literally every foul on the Heat there are nonstop posts bitching about it, every foul on Indiana, silence.

The Heat have been called for around 50% of the fouls that the Pacers have been called for despite Indiana being the second best team in the NBA at drawing fouls.

In fairness, are there any egregious floppers on Indy?

Real post here, maybe Barbosa? Hill? Not really. David West has flopped in the past, but he played with Chris Paul then. Hibbert is too mechanical to flop.

EDIT: Aside from that, Indy is picking up fouls for calls that are not fouls. Very different from Miami, who are hacking and whacking.

OddSpoon

Banned
If fairness, are there any egregious floppers on Indy?

Real post here, maybe Barbosa? Hill? Not really. David West has flopped in the past, but he played with Chris Paul then. Hibbert is too mechanical to flop.

There are zero floppers on Indiana. There is a difference from playing hard, and looking for cheap shit because you can't keep up with the opposing team.

DY_nasty

Or maybe it's Indiana being 4th in the league at giving fouls.
like dahntay jones putting himself into a headlock underneath haslem?

fuck dude

its okay to like a team that gets calls. just don't act all oblivious to the shit. i'm a fucking unc fan - GOOD LUCK BITCHES come tourney time

Excellent D by Granger there.

Feels like Indiana is getting better look but Miami has either hit some tougher shots or have gotten fortunate bounces. Indy has to keep doing what its doing and hopefully percentages work out.

How is that not a jump ball!? He can't come down with that without a block...

nm, replay shows he lost control

Unless he grows wings, it's hard to change directions in mid-air.

lol, meant before he jumped.

DJ88

like dahntay jones putting himself into a headlock underneath haslem?

fuck dude

its okay to like a team that gets calls. just don't act all oblivious to the shit. i'm a fucking unc fan - GOOD LUCK BITCHES come tourney time

I'm not oblivious to ones that are shit, but EVERY SINGLE time the whistle blows? C'mon, shit is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom