• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

I'm really depressed about some shit but I don't want to bring it up to my rents cause its mothers day.,...What should I do guys. I feel like a shit sandwich right now. And no I won't say what the problem is, just looking for some honest advice...

Do something that will occupy your mind and stops you from thinking about it.

untitled-1oej2e.gif

Just turned on the game. Fouled out? I have no sound on my stream.

The Superstar calls will look even more apparent when in the finals The Heat have to finally deal with them, since they'd finally be playing legit superstars.

I love how Chalmers stood there right at midcourt too

That's my classic go to move in 2k when I need to piss my opponent off and force a bullshit backcourt violation on them

DJ88

I guess a Pacers player needs to bring a bat out on to the court and bash Wade's head in for it to not be, Miami refs!

What happened to indy? They go into the locker room like a confident team with a lead to coming out like a losing team who are getting blown out.

PBY

Banned
something something poor gameplan something losing cool due to MIArefs something.

Gaby, like many people on this board, hates bitchy floppers.
You know- Indy can bring up the refs cuz its close- when your teams losing every game by 10, 20+ the problem is not the refs. Stay salty tho

Owzers

i wish i could bottle every scream for a foul to be called from a player and unleash it on Halloween or something. Kids would cry.

You know- Indy can bring up the refs cuz its close- when your teams losing every game by 10, 20+ the problem is not the refs. Stay salty tho
trumanshow.gif

I'm talking about this game, why are you changing the subject? Eric Cartman defense ain't saving you.

Countless people here are acknowledging MIArefs. Mike Tirico just called it out on National TV. You gonna paint them Indy fans too?

Remember how they let Memphis/LAC play? I miss it already. Thanks refs.

Bosh with an abdominal strain. Those don't heal fast, usually.

I was picking Miami in 7. But if Bosh is out for the series, I think Indy takes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom