• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWeNP.png

No more lounge for you Adande

lol @ Barry's predicition

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
We're still waiting for a team that will give us a real challenge.
Ain't you the guy that got laughed out of the thread last year then bitched and moped about how insular it is here?

Did the ponies bring you back?

This is probably the closes the Pacers will come to beating the Heat. Celtics are gonna be the only challenge for them out east.

If Bosh is out for the series, which is likely, I think Indy will grind Lebron and Wade down through the series. And I really think they can take it because the 3-7 guys are that bad.

Without Bosh, I think Boston should win the series. If Lebron wins the title without Bosh, then I think that would be very impressive.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
how many gifs did adam scour through to find one where blake wasn't flopping?

John Hollinger ‏ @johnhollinger
Manu Ginobili had Bosh's injury and missed 15 days earlier this year. Others have missed much longer.

Manu had a minor one. Depends on the severity, obviously. And if Bosh comes back too early, he can really fuck himself up.

PBY

Banned
Bosh gets injured, free license to joke around. Dem NBA gaf double standards for the heat. Also, salt levels rising here, unsure what i'm feeling more- disgust with the pacers or with the heat.

Heat in 4. Might even have to tank a few games to give Bosh time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom