• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing I didn't buy tickets to the game...would have been pulling my hair out

image.php

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Are some of you joking right now? If Lebron can't beat the old ass celtics without Bosh then he will never win a title. He isn't going up against Bird's celtics guys.

And when Miami loses people will blame Bosh because he's hurt and he'll be the one that gets shipped out.

Miami will get Houston's entire roster, if trade rumors are to be believed.

thekad

Banned
So the Heat are now rooting hard for the Celtics/Sixers series to go the limit except because of lockout basketball that'll barely give Bosh any extra time either. KG will feast on the Miami defense and offense without Bosh unless Lebron goes ham.

Good thing I didn't buy tickets to the game...would have been pulling my hair out

Theres a feeling in my stomach I can't shake off.

We're fucked.

Are some of you joking right now? If Lebron can't beat the old ass celtics without Bosh then he will never win a title. He isn't going up against Bird's celtics guys.

And when Miami loses people will blame Bosh because he's hurt and he'll be the one that gets shipped out.

Do you believe the dumb shit that you type across your screen?

I honestly don't think the Heat is a better team than the Celtics with Bosh injured. The spacing for the Heat will be all kinds of terrible for the starting unit because Bosh is easily the best wing jump-shooter in the starting lineup. Additionally, the injury plays right into the Celtics' hands. It'll allow KG to clog up the middle to prevent penetration and will also significantly help Boston rebound the ball, which is the team's most glaring flaw. Wade and Bron would realistically have to play all 48 minutes to have a decent shot of winning that series, or one of the role players for the Heat will need to break out to demand coverage on the wing. I really think the Celtics would take that series, provided that everyone stays healthy for them.
Wow. Just checked the clippers score. How many meltdowns did we have?
None? lol

Do you believe the dumb shit that you type across your screen?
Which, the 1st or the 2nd part? The 2nd part is kinda silly, but the 1st part is absolutely true. Bosh doesn't affect the main part of Miami's attack, which is to run all day on the Celtics and wear them down.

Actually, the "never win a title" part is debatable, you can't tell what happens in the future and all.

Which, the 1st or the 2nd part? The 2nd part is kinda silly, but the 1st part is absolutely true. Bosh doesn't affect the main part of Miami's attack, which is to run all day on the Celtics and wear them down.

Actually, the "never win a title" part is debatable, you can't tell what happens in the future and all.

You can't depend on fastbreaks against a team like BOS. Without Bosh the heat run into a shitload of matchup problems and I have no idea how we are gonna solve them.

Rondo is gonna baptize chalmers which means wade is probably gonna have to take him. Chalmers probably could run with Ray but he's gonna fuck up more than a few times. Then we are gonna have to pick our poison with lebron on either Pierce or KG because one of them is gonna have a field day with battier/anthony/turiaf.

And this is just what I can think of after a few shots of gin, im probably missing more.

IDK man I can't just assume LBJ/Wade can win 4 games on their backs with the roster we have. There aren't any two players in the league who could.

jjasper

Wow. Just checked the clippers score. How many meltdowns did we have?

I don't think there was a single one on here. I saw many in real life. Most directed to Hollins (including an entire bar chanting "fire Hollins") Easily the worst thing about the loss was DeAndre Jordan talking shit. Dude is fucking garbage and was the worst player on the floor talking shit after the game.

Also found out Mike Conley was sick today. Really bad timing for that and explains why Arenas got some minutes. Wouldn't have mattered if others had stepped up but since they didn't and without a back up it is a recipe for disaster.

I don't think there was a single one on here. I saw many in real life. Most directed to Hollins (including an entire bar chanting "fire Hollins") Easily the worst thing about the loss was DeAndre Jordan talking shit. Dude is fucking garbage and was the worst player on the floor talking shit after the game.

Also found out Mike Conley was sick today. Really bad timing for that and explains why Arenas got some minutes. Wouldn't have mattered if others had stepped up but since they didn't and without a back up it is a recipe for disaster.

DJ needs to shut his trap. He's been absolutely garbage all series. Im not big on players talking shit to begin with, but if you're gonna do it, you better back it up. The only thing DJ should be backing is his ass back on the bench.

The funny thing is Rondo did that shit to the Heat last year and I remember JVG going crazy. Funny as shit that a guy wearing a jersey that bright doesn't get noticed in the huddle. Plus I see KG/Rondo/Bradley/Pietrus/E'twuan Moore (I guess?)... that's 5 people. You don't notice a 6th guy?

Also Kobe Jaw is still amazing, after all these years:

7870ef0a32ca58a3ac389685bcf219fb.jpg

PBY

Banned
Damn- just rewatched the 4th quarter- Lebron was fucking HUGE- super clutch. Also, the Warden played better than I've seen him play all year.

Damn- just rewatched the 4th quarter- Lebron was fucking HUGE- super clutch. Also, the Warden played better than I've seen him play all year.

It was a great performance by the Warden. Unfortunately I think he's used his 1 good game this series....

It almost seemed like...he never missed.

holy shit, it's because he never did lol. He only took 4 shots...that just goes to show every Joel possession is an adventure

PBY

Banned
It was a great performance by the Warden. Unfortunately I think he's used his 1 good game this series....

It almost seemed like...he never missed.

holy shit, it's because he never did lol. He only took 4 shots...that just goes to show every Joel possession is an adventure

And... he was catching the ball!

lol at 4 shots though

Emwitus

I don't think the Heat should really have many issues beating the Pacers or Celtics even without Bosh.

Seriously gaf. Who do you guys think is coaching the celtics? Mike brown? The only way the celts win against the heat is for spo to be outcoached which is probably going to happen. Then the ghost of pat is gonna come riding on a white horse to save the Cheat dynasty.

PBY

Banned
Seriously gaf. Who do you guys think is coaching the celtics? Mike brown? The only way the celts win against the heat is for spo to be outcoached which is probably going to happen. Then the ghost of pat is gonna come riding on a white horse to save the Cheat dynasty.

You're a lakers and celtics fan... and you're gonna drop "Cheat Dynasty"?

Vire

Words cannot express how upset I am over Bosh.

Fucking hell.

The Warden was god like tonight though and I'm not even saying that sarcastically...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom