• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst_shooters.jpg

http://www.kirkgoldsberry.com/courtvision.htm

Vire

Did the MRI results get back yet for Bosh?

I think Lebron and Wade can carry us against the Pacers, but against Boston it could potentially be a problem.

I don't think Bosh will miss many games.

Black Mamba pointed out early that it really depends on the severity. Manu was out 15 games with the same injury and guys have missed more with more severe cases.

if he misses 15 games, this being the playoffs, it'd be really hard to tell when he would be back. Could be in the ECF finals, just after the ECF, before the finals or in the finals. If it is severe he could be out til next year.

Shadow780

Just watched the finale of Clips and Grizzs, what a great game, everybody played hard, refs let them go most of the time. Afternoon start probably altered their shooting % but damn, respect for flop city goes up.

Dude fuck you. You really think I would rather for one of our top scoring players to go down in the playoffs just to be able to save face for you fucks? Really?

Hey DY, these fly boys really have to overcompensate with the language to appear tough.

Good thing the Army/Marine corp needs no such tactics.

Heat fans crying are great, play trash and injury depleted Knicks, then have weak pacers team, then have a celtic team with PP who has a sprained knee. And they're crying about bosh going down

Oh, and they avoided Howard and rose in the east

Spurs are going to kick their fucking ass in the finals

Heat fans crying are great, play trash and injury depleted Knicks, then have weak pacers team, then have a celtic team with PP who has a sprained knee. And they're crying about bosh going down

Oh, and they avoided Howard and rose in the east

And all those other teams you listed had fanbases bitching as much about those injuries you listed

Thats not an excuse for the Heat, snitchy. I said before the season began that no matter whowon, even the Lakers, it'd be an *. Try harder.

If this was some magnificent pre-season pick then why did you feel the need to bring it up 20 times a day after a new injury happened?

Well, all the members of my family that served, did so in the Army and Marine Corp.

Not a fly boy to be found.

They did tell me all about your boot camp though. They still get your slippers and morning paper for you everyday or do you get iPads now?

Dont hate me because our jobs require you to actually think.

Basic is cake no matter where you go. Whether its Relaxin Jackson or Parris Island. The Army is so shit nowadays it isn't even funny. The last deployment I went on was simply because the Army couldn't fill their own tasking and my troops take army jobs all the fucking time for the same reason.

Chair Force amirite?

Dont hate me because our jobs require you to actually think.

Basic is cake no matter where you go. Whether its Relaxin Jackson or Parris Island. The Army is so shit nowadays it isn't even funny. The last deployment I went on was simply because the Army couldn't fill their own tasking and my troops take army jobs all the fucking time for the same reason.

Chair Force amirite?

Best thing the Air Force produced was Chuck Norris (and he spent most of his time there learning martial arts that he parlayed in the civi world).

And you guys make astronauts.

And all those other teams you listed had fanbases bitching as much about those injuries you listed

If this was some magnificent pre-season pick then why did you feel the need to bring it up 20 times a day after a new injury happened?

Do you want me to find my preseason statement regarding the * being applied regardless of who wins? I brought it up because your wingman over there was arguing that Miami isn't going to get to the finals without Bosh which is laughable and simply preparing the excuses. If Bosh is out and LeBron and Wade can't take the Heat to the finals by beating the Indiana Pacers and an old as Boston Celtics team then I don't even know what to say.

Do you want me to find my preseason statement regarding the * being applied regardless of who wins? I brought it up because your wingman over there was arguing that Miami isn't going to get to the finals without Bosh which is laughable and simply preparing the excuses. If Bosh is out and LeBron and Wade can't take the Heat to the finals by beating the Indiana Pacers and an old as Boston Celtics team then I don't even know what to say.

Have you seen our fucking roster? You are either trolling or are a fucking idiot. Most likely both.

Considering Bosh occupies nearly 1/3 of the payroll, yes that is a pretty big deal. But nobody is saying they aren't getting there. It's just going to be more difficult now because he is a big part of the overall gameplan. if you don't think that's true, that's just you liking to contradict things as usual

And I don't care about your pre-season statement. It's a pre-season statement, why during the postseason do you say "omg easiest path to the finals ever, ASTERISK"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom