• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37628523&postcount=16556

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

Laker fans^

This is game 6 of 7.....little premature there buddy.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I am in a dilemma. I don't want the Lakers to lose the series because it makes Kobe(the only one who gives a damn) look bad, but I also don't want them to win because they straight up don't deserve it.

If they win the series it's because they have more talent, not because they want it more. I have a moral problem with that, not as a Laker fan, but as a sports fan.

One thing is for sure. Gasol has to go. He just has to go. Two years in a row with this nonsense...

i-shot-her.jpg

"What happened to you, Pau? You used to be beautiful, man..."

I'm watching. I'm trying to figure out if some of y'all are. He's literally the only player playing any help defense. He's the only big rebounding. He's shut down his man.

Can you tell me where is defense is poor? it's his fault Lawson is going off from 20+ feet? Or Faried destroying Pau? Or brewer hitting outside shots on Blake, here?

I want to know. Tell me what you're seeing Bynum do wrong all game.

And most of those points are coming from 20 feet out...

What's wrong with his transition D? His man isn't getting anything. it's Faried...

I'm not going to go through every play. If he comes back in, I'm sure we'll see some classic Bynum moments.

But I don't think we'll see him again. This ones over.

Get Kobe out. And Ramon.

Let Pau play the rest of the 4th. He needs to feel this one all the way.

I'm not going to go through every play. If he comes back in, I'm sure we'll see some classic Bynum moments.

But I don't think we'll see him again. This ones over.

If he comes in, the game is over, anyway, so you'd probably look right.

But his D gave the Lakers a chance to get back to 4 in the 1st half. They're not scoring in the paint (in non guard fast breaks).

He's an easy target. But if you're watching this game objectively, Kobe had a good offense game and Ramon was okay, Bynum was the only one to try on D, and everyone else SHIT THE BED.

Godslay

Banned
Fun game. Denver will more than likely go to LA and get whipped. Unless LA's give a fuck is really broken like it seems to be right now.

Igladius

Neo Member
I really hope everyone on the Lakers gets their heads out of their asses and into the game for Game 7 at the Staples Center.

Kobe, sit down and start thinking about how you're going to make THAT happen... Because its not happening tonight.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Damn this lead is just getting downright disgusting. Hope Brown stops being a dumbass and just rests everyone up for game 7. Would be nice if he could get the team to show up next game but since that's not possible Kobe's gonna have to lay the smackdown.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Chuck lookin like a genius
I think this one hurts more than anything. Chuck has been betting against the Lakers for YEARS, and mostly in series that the Lakers had little to no chance of losing.

And now this broken clock of a man will probably get it right for once and seem like he actually knows what he's talking about... just.. ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom