• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

Lakers-Age is entertaining in times like these.

Amazing levels of vitriol.

Have you seen knick's-age?

EDIT: We better trade Bynum in the offseason, preferably for dwight. At this point, it might be a downgrade but atleast we know what we get everynight.

Final game on KCAL. Awesome way to go out. Should have gone out with game 4.

Pau finishes with 1/10, 3 rebounds, 1 asssist, 3 points.

WORST. GAME. EVER.

Seriously, this is the worst game I've ever seen him play. bar none.

Could you have imagined Blake and Ramon trying to guard OKC's backcourt. If they can't cover guys like Andre Miller what chance did they have. MWP is their only hope, even Kobe can't guard as well anymore.

untitled-419kdh.gif

fuk yo team clown

Mxrz

Browsing the Internets elsewhere: Christ do Lakers fans turn on players quick. Last week Bynum was the best center, future of the team, Kobe era replaced, and now. . .boom. Reminds me of that pic Westbrook's facebook page last season.

Lkr

you know these shooting threes out of double teams situations wouldn't be an issue if Goudelock got to play

Doomsayer

I haven't been around lately, but jesus fuck what an ass kicking.

I really thought we would come out strong after the shit effort we put forth on Tuesday. I sure was wrong!

As soon as I seen the score hit 8-0 I knew we were dead.

We are going to get SPANKED on Saturday.

Harrington and McGee have asstastic games and we get shredded by fucking Faried and Brewer.

I have no words.

Emwitus

Lol at people saying bynum put effort today. He practically just stood on defense looking at the rim and at his height grabbing those rebounds with no movement on defense should be a breeze. What a crappy game! If you want to see bynum engaged, watch game 1.

Pau was doing alright the first two games. He was even great during the last few games of the regular seasons. At this point I think it must be a mental issue.

I don't understand it. He played well until last game. His game fell off a cliff these last 2 games.

they need him to facilitate, at least. I've never seen him play worse. Just in every way. Really, makes no sense to me. At least last year we saw it coming and he was tired. He was fine until last game...

LuchaShaq

Banned
What is Pau's trade value? He is a shell of who he was just two years ago.

Only one of the best PF's in the game especially at running an offense through the high post when given the opportunity, the rightful 2010 finals MVP, and a guy who dragged shit Memphis rosters to 48-50 win seasons.

What do you want back? You aren't getting back Love/Howard/Cousins/Monroe/Marc/Griffin/Aldridge.

You might be able to get Booz/Amare lol, or maybe one of the older Jazz bigs or maybe even bosh if the Heat fall apart before the finals. None of those would make the Lakers anything but worse.

The worst thing about this series is that it has pretty much exposed the Lakers' Kryptonite. Double Bryant and Bynum and the rest of the team falls apart.

Emwitus

you know these shooting threes out of double teams situations wouldn't be an issue if Goudelock got to play

LOL if you think Brown would do that and get exposed for the fraud he is. He says lock is a liability on defense yet let's blake gaurd miller for 6 games cause of out side shooting.

Doomsayer

Only one of the best PF's in the game especially at running an offense through the high post when given the opportunity, the rightful 2010 finals MVP, and a guy who dragged shit Memphis rosters to 48-50 win seasons.

What do you want back? You aren't getting back Love/Howard/Cousins/Monroe/Marc/Griffin/Aldridge.

You might be able to get Booz/Amare lol, or maybe one of the older Jazz bigs or maybe even bosh if the Heat fall apart before the finals. None of those would make the Lakers anything but worse.

You are seriously the worst poster in this thread.

Seriously.

I'm out....this is too irritating to watch anymore.

But if you need to blame anyone, blame the coach. The Lakers were bad on the road all year and he's done nothing to address it.

Could you have imagined Blake and Ramon trying to guard OKC's backcourt. If they can't cover guys like Andre Miller what chance did they have. MWP is their only hope, even Kobe can't guard as well anymore.

Luckily, Kobe will guard WB and Ron Durant and ramon on Thabo/Harden. And at times it will be Blake and Barnes defending.

You won't see Blake guard anyone but Fisher, I think. Assuming they get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom