• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nori Chan

You are seriously the worst poster in this thread.

Seriously.

He'll look at this game and say Bynum was more important than Kobe

he would say that this game is kobe's fault cause he wasn't facilitating

kobes at fault for all the teammates missing shots

he's one of the dumbest ill give him that

snack

156567_10150827552534213_6334649212_9791143_1130806584_n.jpg

Doomsayer

Yeah everyone was flaccid tonight except Kobe who was shitting out his organs earlier.

Other than Kobe this team has the mental fortitude of a blanket.

what a season. on one hand miami is a lock for the finals and on the other hand we have four teams fighting to get swept by spurs/okc in the next round.

LuchaShaq

Banned

No Kobe played great on offense meh on defense especially if you consider his illness. The second best sg of all time playing at such a high level at his age is impressive. Just find it hilarious when he gets none of the blame when he shoots his team out of games/gets credit for wins when he has an awful game.

Mxrz

I don't think anyone they can get for Gasol would be as good as he can be. But probably worth it to shake things up. But doesn't Buss have a mancrush on Bynum?

Owzers

i was just thinking how fun it is to watch the Nuggets without Melo and JR. They were decent last year too, but the additions they made this year put them to a higher level.

Game 7! I doubt Denver will shoot lights out again, they better decide that their centers are capable of scoring again and work them into the game.

From mini-mamba to not good enough to take minutes from Steve Blake to not good enough to take garbage time from Darius Morris.

I'm Saaaadddd.

What happened to cause that? I missed a few games of the regular season. It looked like he was playing well then when blake came back he disappeared for no reason.

Godslay

Banned
i was just thinking how fun it is to watch the Nuggets without Melo and JR.

Game 7! I doubt Denver will shoot lights out again, they better decide that their centers are capable of scoring again and work them into the game.

It really is a fun team to watch when they are on a roll. I don't miss Melo, JR, or Martin. Hopefully, Birdman is clean.

Lawson said they gave 2 games away. Lakers won 2 of their 3 games never trailing and never within 1 possession 1 minute into the game...

I really thought Lakers were going to win this game. Sigh. What a frustrating season.

linsivvi

Mike Brown is the anti-Mike Antoni.

Got a false reputation of being a defensive genius when in fact he can't coach on both ends of the floor.

Lawson said they gave 2 games away. Lakers won 2 of their 3 games never trailing and never within 1 possession 1 minute into the game...

I really thought Lakers were going to win this game. Sigh. What a frustrating season.

i wouldn't say they GAVE 2 of the games away, but certainly game 2 and game 4 were there for denvers taking but they just couldn't do it late in the game

Did my ears deceive me, but I could have sworn the broadcasters said that ALL Lakers games will be exclusive to Time Warner Cable next year????

No Local games, no Fox Sports, no EPSN, no TNT?

Is this true?

i wouldn't say they GAVE 2 of the games away, but certainly game 2 and game 4 were there for denvers taking but they just couldn't do it late in the game

They were down all of game 2. Most of it by 10. They lost by 4 because the Lakers gave them a free basket to end. It was never there for the taking.

Also, who would Glock defend? Andre Miller? lololol He's too short to play.

Did my ears deceive me, but I could have sworn the broadcasters said that ALL Lakers games will be exclusive to Time Warner Cable next year????

Is this true?

Still ESPN/TNT/ABC, no KCAL and FSW

Emwitus

They were down all of game 2. Most of it by 10. They lost by 4 because the Lakers gave them a free basket to end. It was never there for the taking.

Also, who would Glock defend? Andre Miller? lololol He's too short to play.

Still ESPN/TNT/ABC, no KCAL and FSW

Is that code for steve blake?

Lkr

Is this true?

there will still be national games and i'm sure other satellite/cable companies will carry the TWC lakers channel just like they carry CSN.

Cloudy

Banned
For game 7, we need to ride or die with Kobe. I'm over the bigs. We'll probably get swept by OKC but I don't want to lose a 3-1 series again...

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi

lol I was 100% certain we would win game 5 too. After that loss I don't understand how anyone could think a W in game 6 was even remotely feasible.

As I said a few days ago, I had no hopes for a win tonight. None. If this team wont show up for a close out game in their own fucking house, what makes you think they'd show up on the road? This team is a joke, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom