• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAssedApe

Banned
OKC is fucked. Lakers are going to be motivated going forward after this clowining.
Naw. Lakers are the ones (mind)fucked.If they can actually muster up some effort in game 7 I can see them getting swept by OKC. Bynum looks like he is a senior in high school who got into college and is just dicking around and just wants summer vacation to start.

oybP7.jpg

"Radical imam wins 6th man of the year"

Harden's got those Osama eyes in that shot.

Also, who would Glock defend? Andre Miller? lololol He's too short to play.

Its frustrating that the lakers lucked into drafting a 40% 3Pt shooter, keep him benched, constantly have wide open three point shots from guys that shoot sub 30% then complain about their poor three point shooting.

Emwitus

lol I was 100% certain we would win game 5 too. After that loss I don't understand how anyone could think a W in game 6 was even remotely feasible.

As I said a few days ago, I had no hopes for a win tonight. None. If this team wont show up for a close out game in their own fucking house, what makes you think they'd show up on the road? This team is a joke, dude.

I hope we completely blow it up in the offseason. Gotta ride kobe out before he's done.

Emwitus

Its frustrating that the luckers lucked into drafting a 40% 3Pt shooter, keep him benched, constantly have wide open three point shots from guys that shoot sub 30% then complain about their poor three point shooting.

This. The lakers knew about his height when they drafted him. And he was performing well for a rookie before he was benched.

Its frustrating that the lakers lucked into drafting a 40% 3Pt shooter, keep him benched, constantly have wide open three point shots from guys that shoot sub 30% then complain about their poor three point shooting.

he doesn't do anything else. he's good enough to play off the bench sometimes, but not in this series. Their 2 guards are too big. There is no way to play Glock in this series.

And you can't run him at point. His handling is poor and he can't run the offense (they tried that once, didn't work too well).

He can't guard Dre or Brewer or Afflalo. They only time you could play him is against Lawson.

Anyway, the Lakers don't need to shoot great from 3. but Barnes has to shoot better on the open ones. he's like 3/23 for the series. he shoots like 35% on the year. Ramon is 40% on the year. Blake is 35% too. Glock is 37%

ugh, I'm out. I need to go for a walk to shake this one.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-frank-vogel-s051012,0,1440820.story

"They are the biggest flopping team in the NBA," Vogel said. "It will be very interesting to see how the referees officiate this series and how much flopping they reward.

"Every time you drive to the basket, they've got guys not making a play on the ball, but sliding in front of drivers, often times they're falling down before contact is even made. It'll be very interesting to see how this series is officiated."

Alright, time to fuck up these clowns.

Cloudy

Banned
he doesn't do anything else. he's good enough to play off the bench sometimes, but not in this series. Their 2 guards are too big. There is no way to play Glock in this series.

I'd rather play a guy who can score as he gets scored on than guys who can't score and still get abused. If Mike Brown is smart, he will find some minutes for this kid in gm7. We are leaving too many open 3s out there.

Omega

Banned
So I take it you all are off the "Bynum is better than Dwight" initiative for now?

I still say Bynum is better than that diva.

Laker fans are just so quick to turn on people. In 2008 all people said was "if we had Bynum you guys woulda lost!" and then in 2010 when they had Bynum and won, it was "see! we told you Bynum was the difference!"

Now all of a sudden he's the worst center ever and needs to be traded.

I'd argue that unless Bynum can somehow absorb 1/10th of Kobe's heart and fire this off season its time to get rid of him and Gasol. Kuptchak/ Buss won't but its just postponing the inevitable. This Lakers team isn't going anywhere with Bynum/Gasol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom