• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
What basis do people have that this is a "historically" weak East? besides the injuries to Howard and Rose? (Bosh's clearly doesn't matter)

This is the first time all seeds have been over .500 since 2004-2005.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The root argument is that the Heat beating the Pacers and Celtics with the roster and abysmal production we have now, getting Bosh back and winning the Finals is just impressive as SAS/OKC sweeping the teams they are supposed to sweep and beating the Heat or whoever in the Finals.

But...

And still the fact is that Heat would be in the WCF in 9 games with either SASs or OKCs schedule.
Im not refuting the fact that alot of the east is garbage. Im arguing that you are overrating the West and that what the Spurs/Thunder have done isn't impressive.

So, like I said...

Man, cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

Did you ignore the part where I said fully healthy? Or are you just being hyperbolic as usual.

But they're not so who cares? East is still extremely weak.

I can't believe you're pretending any of that mattered except for Chandler who was sick for one game. That series was a moral victory sweep from the start.
Heat were winning that series regardless of Knicks health, but Lin and Shumps would have helped a lot could have pushed it to 6 games.

pax217

Does anyone else think Golden State's announcement today is a bigger deal than the media is making out of it?

- An arena plan/construction that had no hiccups (at a time when cities are losing their teams over it)
- A team who's consistently bad still has the ability to do this
- Players will want to play in SF rather than industrial/airport Oakland (looks better to away teams, FA may consider the team as an option?)

Could be a change in the Pacific...?

KingGondo

Banned
Can´t wait to see the universe collapse when two of the most irritating players go at each other.

I never, never ever thought i would say this, but GO SPURS GO! I want OKC to be eliminated so much that i already programmed my mind in a way that the Spurs are the saviors.
So
Much
Hate

Emwitus

I can't wait for the eventual OKC meltdown.....going to be glorious. KD and YNB are gonna be at each others throats and harden will realize he is the long lost bastard child of the purple and gold. lol

What basis do people have that this is a "historically" weak East? besides the injuries to Howard and Rose? (Bosh's clearly doesn't matter)

This is the first time all seeds have been over .500 since 2004-2005.

Over. 500 in a season were the conferences mostly play within their conference, the non playoff east have 38 more losses than non playoff west and the top 2 in the west have comparable records to the top two in the east.

h3ro

X22ZS.jpg

what on earth is going on in here.

Why does it matter? The Heat wont even get past the Pacers....and if they do they cant beat the Celtics right??? And OKC/Spurs would sweep if they get to the Finals....ohhh and even if they win its an * championship right guys????

KingGondo

Banned
I can't wait for the eventual OKC meltdown.....going to be glorious. KD and YNB are gonna be at each others throats and harden will realize he is the long lost bastard child of the purple and gold. lol
You're a moron for believing the rumors of some massive rift/personality war between KD and Russ.

Did you see YNB's reaction after KD daggered the Lakers in Game 4? He was happier than KD was!

Why does it matter? The Heat wont even get past the Pacers....and if they do they cant beat the Celtics right??? And OKC/Spurs would sweep if they get to the Finals....ohhh and even if they win its an * championship right guys????

Um, most of us who watch ball realize the Heat will make it to the finals and they should.

You're a moron for believing the rumors of some massive rift/personality war between KD and Russ.

Did you see YNB's reaction after KD daggered the Lakers in Game 4? He was happier than KD was!

Ignore him. He doesn't follow teams, he follows players.

Heat should get to the finals and if they don't have Bosh then they'll lose. If they win then they would have accomplished what they should have. And * seasons are tough as shit even if wonky and weird.

Only some posters are riding that hate that hard.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So I see you finally understand how stupid your dissonance comment was. Good shit.

I'm convinced you don't even know what you're arguing anymore. That's why you are completely incapable of actually explaining what you actually mean.

I'm convinced you don't even know what you're arguing anymore. That's why you are completely incapable of actually explaining what you actually mean.

Is that why I just completely explained it?

me said:
The root argument is that the Heat beating the Pacers and Celtics with the roster and abysmal production we have now, getting Bosh back and winning the Finals is just impressive as SAS/OKC sweeping the teams they are supposed to sweep and beating the Heat or whoever in the Finals.

Seriously my dude what the fuck more do you need? Should I write it phonetically so you can read it back to yourself?

Heat doing what they're doing is not as impressive as what The Spurs are doing.

Spurs would have swept The Knicks and taken care of The Pacers in 4 or 5 even wwithout their 3rd best player.

The east sucks BAD.

What the Spurs are doing is not impressive. The Heat would have swept the Jazz and beat the clippers in 4 or 5.

The west sucks.

Except your Heat team couldn't even sweep an injured laden KNICKS team. Seriously. Think about that for a second. The Spurs swept the Jazz team which was healthy and had the same record as the Knicks while the Heat couldn't sweep an injured Knicks team.

Except your Heat team couldn't even sweep an injured laden KNICKS team. Seriously. Think about that for a second. The Spurs swept the Jazz team which was healthy and had the same record as the Knicks while the Heat couldn't sweep an injured Knicks team.

The knicks won one game, by 2 points. And that was mostly because of Melo. Jazz barely has a guy that can create his own shot.

The knicks won one game. And that was mostly because of Melo. Jazz barely has a guy that can create his own shot.

Knicks won a game.
Jazz didn't win a game.

Knicks won a game while being injured.
Jazz didn't win a game while being healthy.

Knicks and Jazz had same record.
Heat couldn't sweep
Spurs did

But yea, Heat performance is more impressive lol.

Never change Heat age. You continue to offer us so much entertaining moments.

This thread is now comedy.

Let him believe what he wants. If the Heat win, great. If not, he'd better reconsider wtf he's talking about 'cause he's making as much as sense as unicorns and big foot.

"We beat a team in 5 games, we could beat a better team in 4 games!"

Are Jazz even a better team than the injured Knicks?

Knicks won one game by two points because of a pullup Dagger 3 by Carmelo. Jazz have absolutely no one who can create their own offense on the perimeter.

Knicks won a game.
Jazz didn't win a game.

Knicks won a game while being injured.
Jazz didn't win a game while being healthy.

Knicks and Jazz had same record.
Heat couldn't sweep
Spurs did

But yea, Heat performance is more impressive lol.

Never change Heat age. You continue to offer us so much entertaining moments.

And you continue to miss points, make up your own at laugh at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom