• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
How great would it be if Wade closed out every finals Heat win and got the Finals MVP. Best player, NBA champion, second fiddle. Nah, I'd rather whoever wins WCF to win it all, it'd be more deserved anyway.

But they won't win that way. Wades body is too broken down from years of rampant steroid and valtrex abuse. If the Heat win it all, it will be because LeBron has a lot more games like the one he just had, in which case his "best player on the planet" title will be cemented.

More deserved my ass.

What I meant was Jazz/Clips/OKC and Dallas/LAL/SAS is immensely more difficult than hobbled Knicks/Indy/Celt or Sixers. ECF could easily include the 8 seed. Imagine if OKC or SAS had to face The Jazz to get to the finals, that's insane.

To make the west equivlent of The East path to the finals OKC would face Dallas with only two starters and one will have to play through a flu, then LAL then Clips or Jazz in The WCF. That's a sick joke.

What I meant was Jazz/Clips/OKC and Dallas/LAL/SAS is immensely more difficult than hobbled Knicks/Indy/Celt or Sixers. ECF could easily include the 8 seed. Imagine if OKC or SAS had to face The Jazz to get to the finals, that's insane.

To make the west equivlent of The East path to the finals OKC would face Dallas with only two starters and one will have to play through a flu, then LAL then Clips or Jazz in The WCF. That's a sick joke.

Indy is giving MIA all they can handle. So will boston. Where as SAS has swept thru the first two rounds and OKC basically had a 5 game sweep. You are two focused on paper matchups instead of the ball thats actually being played.

If MIA was to beat SAS/OKC then it would be as deserved as the other way around.

Emwitus

Indy is giving MIA all they can handle. So will boston. Where as SAS has swept thru the first two rounds and OKC basically had a 5 game sweep. You are two focused on paper matchups instead of the ball thats actually being played.

If MIA was to beat SAS/OKC then it would be as deserved as the other way around.

Yeah right.

Miami had to face an Indiana Pacers that wouldn't do crap in the West and only has had luck against Miami due to Bosh not playing. Boston is old as ass and is having trouble with Phili (the 8th seed). Miami going to the east is a forgone conclusion to anyone that watches basketball. It isn't impressive nor is it more deserving than what the Thunder and Spurs have done.

MIA is having trouble with a not so good team and? They're out their third best player and will probably still win, that's a testament to the weak east.

I agree that if MIA can topple SAS/OKC then that would be title worthy but their path there is laughable. MIA probably could have swept Utah, but don't think for a second that Western seeds 1 through 5 maybe even 6 would most likely be in the finals if they were out east, making SAS and OKC more deserving to me.

Miami had to face an Indiana Pacers that wouldn't do crap in the West and only has had luck against Miami due to Bosh not playing. Boston is old as ass and is having trouble with Phili (the 8th seed). Miami going to the east is a forgone conclusion to anyone that watches basketball. It isn't impressive nor is it more deserving than what the Thunder and Spurs have done.

Its not a forgone conclusion that Miami even beats the Pacers. LBJ had to have an GOAT playoff game and wade had to drop 30 for us to win. The role players still haven't showed up and will be somehow even worse against BOS. There isn't another duo in the league that could win with the roster and production we have now.

Thunder nor spurs have done shit. MIA fully healthy would be to the WCF in 9 games with either of their schedules. If MIA can make it to the finals, get Bosh back, and win it would be impressive as hell. I don't know what you're on about.

Its not a forgone conclusion that Miami even beats the Pacers. LBJ had to have an GOAT playoff game and wade had to drop 30 for us to win. The role players still haven't showed up and will be somehow even worse against BOS. There isn't another duo in the league that could win with the roster and production we have now.

Thunder nor spurs have done shit. MIA fully healthy would be to the WCF in 9 games with either of their schedules. If MIA can make it to the finals, get Bosh back, and win it would be impressive as hell. I don't know what you're on about.

Miami is expected to win it all. I mean they guaranteed it. They're working on their back to back chip right now. Playing in the east is a benefit that any team in the west would enjoy, including Utar.

Why. Why are you rooting for the Heat?

Part of me wants Bron to step it up and tell everybody to fuck off when he wins, haha.

I personally think if the Heat win it all, it will be because he is going off (with Wade still doing great). More games like the last Pacers game.

Logically though, I think Spurs are gonna win it. But the Clips suck on defense, so I don't know how much that dismantling will transfer to OKC.

Plus, TCB's posts make me hate the Spurs (not Job's or Bat's), haha. :)

If OKC wins, it will be funny to see funny to see YNB hype faces and antics.

Part of me wants Bron to step it up and tell everybody to fuck off when he wins, haha.

I personally think if the Heat win it all, it will be because he is going off (with Wade still doing great). More games like the last Pacers game.

Logically though, I think Spurs are gonna win it. But the Clips suck on defense, so I don't know how much that dismantling will transfer to OKC.

Plus, TCB's posts make me hate the Spurs (not Job's or Bat's), haha. :)

If OKC wins, it will be funny to see funny to see YNB hype faces and antics.

So you'd prefer to root for a team whose star player compared the media's treatment of the team to that of 9/11? Come on man. You're better than that.

Are the Pacers even Denver good?

No. And thats the point. Lakers were taken to a game 7 by the Nuggets and the Nuggets are better than the Pacers who has taken the Heat to at least a game 6.

The argument boils down to the east fucking sucks dick. Fully healthy MIA would have it tougher against Clips/LAL/SAS than man down MIA have gotten/will get against Knicks/Pacers/Celts

Are the Pacers even Denver good?

WTF does it matter? We are without bosh and getting this level output from the rest of the roster:

Code:
       PLAYER	MIN	FG	REB	AST	PF	PTS
15 M. Chalmers	30	3/9	3	3	2	8
6 L. James	44	14/27	17	9	1	40
31 S. Battier	30	1/7	4	0	3	3
3 D. Wade	39	13/23	9	6	1	30
40 U. Haslem	24	5/6	4	0	3	14
SHOW BENCH
[B]21 R. Turiaf	13	0/0	1	0	4	0
13 M. Miller	19	1/3	3	2	3	2
14 T. Harris	-	-	-	-	-	-
1 C. Bosh	-	-	-	-	-	-
22 J. Jones	2	0/2	0	0	0	0
5 J. Howard	-	-	-	-	-	-
30 N. Cole	8	0/1	1	0	3	0
45 D. Pittman	-	-	-	-	-	-
50 J. Anthony	20	1/2	4	0	4	4
34 E. Curry	-	-	-	-	-	-[/B]

I thought Wade said that not Bron?

hehe.

Notice I said star player? Yea.

WTF does it matter? We are without bosh and getting this level output from the rest of the roster:

Code:
SHOW BENCH
14 T. Harris	-	-	-	-	-	-
1 C. Bosh	-	-	-	-	-	-
5 J. Howard	-	-	-	-	-	-
30 N. Cole	8	0/1	1	0	3	0

All that shows is that Miami is under performing. Congrats. You're still playing an overrated team in the Pacers in an overrated conference. It's the equivalent of the Lakers being taken to 7 games by the Nuggets and saying 'SEE, THE LAKERS DID PLAY A GREAT TEAM!!!' instead of realizing that the Lakers underperformed.

TRios Zen

I think you are seriously underestimating the quality of basketball that OKC and SA have played, and suggesting it's lack of competition.

It's not that the Lakers/Clippers suck, it's that the Thunder/Spurs are playing great bball, at the right time.

Code:
SHOW BENCH
14 T. Harris	-	-	-	-	-	-
1 C. Bosh	-	-	-	-	-	-
5 J. Howard	-	-	-	-	-	-
30 N. Cole	8	0/1	1	0	3	0

Heat have underperformed and made beating shitty teams harder? So?

East still fucking sucks dick.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Right. Wasn't that the plan all along? All you needed was Bosh, Wade, and Lebron to win it all! 8 rings here we come!

And now that the plan is floundering two years in, you are saying, "well, how are we supposed to win with this garbage?!"

Hint: Figure out the single constant with every Lebron-lead team.

charsace

Indiana would do good in the west. They play ugly, grind it out shit ball and they are good at sucking people into their style. The clippers made it to the second round and they aren't a better team than the Pacers. The Pacers actually play defense and have bigs that can hit jumpers and box out.

Right. Wasn't that the plan all along? All you needed was Bosh, Wade, and Lebron to win it all! 8 rings here we come!

And now that the plan is floundering two years in, you are saying, "well, how are we supposed to win with this garbage?!"

Hint: Figure out the single constant with every Lebron-lead team.

Exactly.

reilo

The Heat sucking is proof that the Spurs and Thunder aren't all that good because they are winning their series in 5 games or less and that means that the West sucks more than the East.

/shadowdorklogic

Jazz wouldn't beat the Knicks. Youre insane

Jazz would do just as well against the Knicks as the Heatles. Why can't you just admit what the rest of us know? The Heat play in the weak conference, have faced teams that wouldn't be as competitive as the Mavs, Jazz, Clippers, Lakers were to SA & OKC. Nothing wrong with admitting the truth. Most of us are able to do just that with our teams, time for you to realize and accept the truth about the Heat.

Eastern Conference Playoff Teams:

Derrick Rose-less Bulls
Old ass Celtics that blow 10+ pt leads
Sixers that play like....well the Sixers
Indiana fuckball Pacers
Dwight Howard-less Magic
Hawks "Joe Johnson.....MAX PLAYER"
THE FUCKING NEW YORK KNICKERBOXERS.....
Miami Heat

Yea. Western Conference Playoff teams are better...

reilo

cdb3f570a42211e1aebc1231381b647a_7.jpg

Jazz would do just as well against the Knicks as the Heatles. Why can't you just admit what the rest of us know? The Heat play in the weak conference, have faced teams that wouldn't be as competitive as the Mavs, Jazz, Clippers, Lakers were to SA & OKC. Nothing wrong with admitting the truth. Most of us are able to do just that with our teams, time for you to realize and accept the truth about the Heat.
Heat didn't lose in 6 to the Knicks though so thats false.

East has sucked dick, just because The Heat are having trouble with the weak teams doesn't make them any less weak. Not sure how you're turning Heat's lame perforamnces against shit teams into their path to the finals is anything but baby thighs.

LAL, even LAC, minus their 3rd best player would be in the finals instead of out in 5 or less in the second round in the west.

East has sucked dick, just because The Heat are having trouble with the weak teams doesn't make them any less weak. Not sure how you're turning Heat's lame perforamnces against shit teams into their path to the finals is anything but baby thighs.

LAL, even LAC, minus their 3rd best player would be in the finals instead of out in 5 or less in the second round in the west.

Are you kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom