• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
562558_10150899462733430_53844953429_9741605_788992890_n.jpg

She's just itching to suck that bowling pin

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm done arguing with Shadow's I Am Sam ass.

If Bosh does comeback in time for the finals The Heat are still favorites, ESPN better not try to spin some underdog tale. Not chipping is a failure for SAS,OKC and especially MIA.
If MIA doesn't win this year, it's the biggest failure in the history of the NBA, in my opinion.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Hey Buddy. Avatar Bet on the Thunder/Spurs series? I'm that confident Thunder win...also...my avatar already blows...But you can pick the next win and SAS it all out

Your avatar is mod-sanctioned and generally a pleasure to behold.

I stopped following the NBA since the Spurs vs Suns fiasco (Suns bench suspended), and the Dallas vs Heat 2006 finals (fixed), but i'm cheering for the Thunder this time. They seem to enjoy playing as a team, and having fun while playing the game, unlike the Lakers who are sore losers (Kobe) and just can't accept defeat by a better team.

Everyone: "Heat ain't impressive"
You: "LOL"
Everyone: *reasons why*
You: dumbass false equivalency/gross exaggeration/random bullshittery making it clear you have no idea what you're talking about anyway
Clovis: MAJIK. LARRY LEGEND. MJ. THEY PLAYED THE RIGHT WAY! *cane shake*

lol thats not what happened but ok.
MorisUkunRasik said:
I'm done arguing with Shadow's I Am Sam ass.

If Bosh does comeback in time for the finals The Heat are still favorites, ESPN better not try to spin some underdog tale. Not chipping is a failure for SAS,OKC and especially MIA.

“If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.”
Elbert Hubbard.

I stopped following the NBA since the Spurs vs Suns fiasco (Suns bench suspended), and the Dallas vs Heat 2006 finals (fixed), but i'm cheering for the Thunder this time. They seem to enjoy playing as a team, and having fun while playing the game, unlike the Lakers who are sore losers (Kobe) and just can't accept defeat by a better team.

So you soured on the NBA because of questionable officiating...only to come back and have interest in a team that gets more BS freethrows than just about anyone else in the league?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Oh wow. This is my first real exposure to a Shadowlark debate.

It's akin to arguing with JGS in the religion threads.

Sweeping the Knicks at full health was so impressive that the Heat couldn't even do it

goddamn your love for the heat is not going to materialize into penis bro

shit

GET OFF MAH LAWN

Everyone: "Heat ain't impressive"
You: "LOL"
Everyone: *reasons why*
You: dumbass false equivalency/gross exaggeration/random bullshittery making it clear you have no idea what you're talking about anyway
Clovis: MAJIK. LARRY LEGEND. MJ. THEY PLAYED THE RIGHT WAY! *cane shake*

I'm OK with doing an avatar bet

But I'd prefer it be against a real poster, sorry

Fantastic.

Vahagn

I believe every member of the Lakers gave the Thunder credit and said they were the better team. And Kobe actually didn't do anything "sore-loserish" at all...

Holy crap I think I just witnessed the basketball version of the same kind of asinine craziness it takes to think Obama is a Kenyan-born communist

I believe every member of the Lakers gave the Thunder credit and said they were the better team. And Kobe actually didn't do anything "sore-loserish" at all...

Holy crap I think I just witnessed the basketball version of the same kind of asinine craziness it takes think Obama is a Kenyan-born communist

You mean he isn't?

A storm is coming....

Eventually either JT, Gondo or Lark will be happy this coming finals.

Gondo happy would be infinitely more bearable, plus salty JT/Lark.

Vahagn

O...M.....G

“If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.”

I hate to stand up for Shadow here, but Reilo didn't actually present any "arguments", so calling him an "idiot" doesn't actually apply to the quote Dy posted.

In fact, to be fair, since Shadow did present (foolish) arguments, and Reilo didn't, Reilo making that "stupid string" comment actually is consistent with the quote Dy posted.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I hate to stand up for Shadow here, but Reilo didn't actually present any "arguments", so calling him an "idiot" doesn't actually contradict the quote Dy posted.

In fact, to be fair, since Shadow did present (foolish) arguments, and Reilo didn't, Reilo making that "stupid string" comment actually is consistent with the quote Dy posted.

He called me an idiot first wtf...

Sam Amick
Also in Sacramento Kings
The NBA has announced its all-Rookie teams, as voted on by head coaches: FIRST TEAM - Kyrie Irving, Cleveland (58 voting points); Ricky Rubio, Minnesota (49); Kenneth Faried, Denver (46); Klay Thompson, Golden State (43); Iman Shumpert, New York (40); Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio (40); Brandon Knight, Detroit (40). SECOND TEAM - Chandler Parsons, Houston (33); Isaiah Thomas, Sacramento (27); MarShon Brooks, New Jersey (18); Derrick Williams, Minnesota (16); Tristan Thompson, Cleveland (16).

posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom