• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Heat fans need to study the college bball and football threads

they have no clue how to be favorites

Vire

What a terrible second quarter. Hopefully we pick up the D in the third. We can't be laying off Rondo like we are, he has full vision of the court. Gotta play him tighter.

DY_nasty

SHUT UP BROUSSARD
Favorites? After you and half the thread was telling me the Spurs are gonna sweep? GTFO
This is exactly what I mean.

You see Duke and UNC fans shitting pants when things odds go from overwhelming favorite to fan favorite?
Seriously?

Dy_Nasty are you seeing this

can you actually believe this

dis shit is off teh hook.
He didn't watch the game at all.

Its okay, though. I only watched 5 UNC games this year and I still trolled at 90%.

Srsly

Banned
Screaming their heads off about a delay of game when Garnett blatantly tapped the ball out of bounds (as opposed to other players who often tap it to the ref who can quickly tap it back to the inbounder) and then yelling conspiracy because refs who are notorious for being quick with techs called quick techs when the Celts were complaining and then cementing the retardedness by crying about the refs not taking away 2 points from the Heat when they actually did even though the evidence wasn't solid that the 2 points should have been taken away.

DY_nasty

garnett slapped it out of bounds now? the disrespect for the game. mah gawd. same with doc. ray too - how dare he be in disbelief of a shitty call where he beat wade to the spot

turrible
oh im sorry

let me kneel down so stern and his zebras can continue to blow their load in my mouth. struggling only makes him stronger
lmao

Maxim726X

Screaming their heads off about a delay of game when Garnett blatantly tapped the ball out of bounds (as opposed to other players who often tap it to the ref who can quickly tap it back to the inbounder) and then yelling conspiracy because refs who are notorious for being quick with techs called quick techs when the Celts were complaining and then cementing the retardedness by crying about the refs not taking away 2 points from the Heat when they actually did even though the evidence wasn't solid that the 2 points should have been taken away.

Whew.

There's being a fan, and there's being completely delusional. Guess which camp you fall into?

blankstare-CtA.gif

The only person who is a lock to bitch about refs is you
I hate poor officiating in every sport. Now when bad officiating favors your team like it does, maybe I'd shut my mouth like you do.

SamuraiX-

Aren't you the guy who has the sixth sense of seeing fouls that aren't even there?

Srsly

Banned
Does anyone remember when KG got away with an offensive foul and 2 huge travels in the same possession earlier in the game? I thought not.

DY_nasty

Does anyone remember when KG got away with an offensive foul and 2 huge travels in the same possession earlier in the game? I thought not.

I posted about it in direct response to FMT.

A bad call is a bad call. There doesn't need to be a storyline behind shitty refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom