• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I'm behind in the game as I'm watching on my PVR, but these techs and horrible calls in the second quarter are ridiculous.

There should be a review of refs by the players association because his is getting stupid. The league can review players doing stupid things, player representatives should be able to do the same to refs >:|
According to the NBA, the refs are infallible.

I'm behind in the game as I'm watching on my PVR, but these techs and horrible calls in the second quarter are ridiculous.

There should be a review of refs by the players association because his is getting stupid. The league can review players doing stupid things, player representatives should be able to do the same to refs >:|
hey hey hey HEY

You want to be called a Knicks/Pacers/Celtics fan?

Brinbe

Unbelievably easy run to the finals... seems like its gonna be this way for the next few years at least. This terrible f'n conference.

Unbelievably easy run to the finals... seems like its gonna be this way for the next few years at least. This terrible f'n conference.

Just think of next year...

No Rose for maybe the whole season
Dunno if Ray or KG will re-sign
Dwight might not be in Orlando
G-Hill MVP might sign out of Indiana

Its fucking pitiful man. Its a 16 team league, with 1 team (Miami) getting a bye to the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom