• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
e9Clb.jpg

please

eat a dick

Owzers

by the end of this game, pierce will be wheeled off the court again and i won't know if it's from getting mugged or just faking it. It looks like he's not getting any calls.

DJ88

You obviously weren't here regular season this year. I've been more consistent calling out bad refs than last year.

I was. Still doesn't change how you've posted during every Heat game this post season. There's no way in hell you would've said the same with the roles reversed.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I was. Still doesn't change how you've posted during every Heat game this post season. There's no way in hell you would've said the same with the roles reversed.
He posts all the fucking time

if you were around for more than heat games you'd notice

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
The refs are always worse than they were the previous season, according to most people.

h3ro, you needed to shop Harrison Barnes on that poster. You coming up short again, man!
I won't lie, I probably would've been laughing at the karma that is LeBron actually getting called for fouls. The man plays uber-aggressively yet never gets called for fouls AT ALL.

See, that's blatant honesty; something SEVERELY lacking during alot of Heat games.

I am OT's Jimmer Fredette.

zychi

Banned
Yeah... Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for 'originality' these days.
Its a fantastic book.

Also, fuck the nba, this game is so onesided and rigged. Gotta get those advertising dollars in the finals. Nevermind miami losing in 5 regardless who they face from the west.

*switches to wwe*

at least wwe doesnt hide how fixed they are

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I'm behind in the game as I'm watching on my PVR, but these techs and horrible calls in the second quarter are ridiculous.

There should be a review of refs by the players association because this is getting stupid. The league can review players doing stupid things, player representatives should be able to do the same to refs >:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom