• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-2n29k6.gif

i have seen this exact same scene in a movie, but i can't pinpoint it. the ball might have been a baby.

So basically the Celtics have to hope that Lebron/Wade have off games 4 of the next 6 games.

That's not happening.

Forget Lebron playing well, you can't win games against the elite teams of this league with 3 of your starters giving you nothing offensively. Whatever crawled up Ray's ass has to end, he's putting up not just mediocre but atrocious numbers. Pierce has to do more than flail for calls on offense, he looked awful trying to force it against James/Battier.

You aren't going to beat the Heat/Spurs/Thunder with 15 point quarters, the time for shameball has ended.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Heat taking control of this game.

David Stern am pleased.

Stuff like this makes ZERO sense. If anything stern wants the celtics to desperately win one of the first few games to avoid a sweep for more ticket sales more commercials to sell.

Like I keep saying if this was all a grand conspiracy the spurs would constantly get fucked by refs and league decisions. Or stern would just bribe rc Buford/pop to go to a bigger tv market.

Omega

Banned
Haha done with the ref bitching, time to hate on the fans.

Never ends.

Refs were pretty bad though, can you at least admit that?

I only watched the first half and it was pretty bad with a few stupid technicals here and there.

Man the Heat could t have chosen a better time to be part of the eastern conference. Perhaps when LeBron said not 1, not 2, not 3, etc., he was referring to Eastern Conference Champions banners.

I don't get why the Quad L's keep going BUBUBUBU REFS. There were legit questionable calls in the 1st but they mostly went away in the 2nd half in which Bass proceeded to fuck his team just like he's fucked every team he's been on before.

DJ88

Refs were pretty bad though, can you at least admit that?

I only watched the first half and it was pretty bad with a few stupid technicals here and there.

I can definitely admit the calls were stupid, but is that why the Heat won or Boston lost? Hell no.

jman2050

Forget Lebron playing well, you can't win games against the elite teams of this league with 3 of your starters giving you nothing offensively. Whatever crawled up Ray's ass has to end, he's putting up not just mediocre but atrocious numbers. Pierce has to do more than flail for calls on offense, he looked awful trying to force it against James/Battier.

You aren't going to beat the Heat/Spurs/Thunder with 15 point quarters, the time for shameball has ended.

I never would have believed at the beginning of this season that it would be Kevin Garnett carrying the offense for this team in the playoffs in lieu of Pierce and Ray.

I don't get why the Quad L's keep going BUBUBUBU REFS. There were legit questionable calls in the 1st but they mostly went away in the 2nd half in which Bass proceeded to fuck his team just like he's fucked every team he's been on before.

Yeah, but he plays in a big market and can score the points so obviously he's a good player.

there are questionable calls in every game. are you new to the nba or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom