• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
that won't be necessary, will it?

We're just enjoying beautiful basketball. They're the only team currently playing at this level.

Oh they are playing great and I am scared as fuck of them but I'm just saying, if you are a sensitive Heat fan, then this thread is going to be like Inferno in D3 if they meet the Heat in the Finals

h3ro

It's going to be fun when all you Spurs bandwaggoners raise the Heat hate in the finals

whyigottawait4weyz.gif

keuja

Pop has done an amazing job with this years squad jax and diaw have been huge

I think Diaw is also fitting well thanks to his buddy TP. They were very good friends long before coming to the NBA.
Parker told in an interview that, when they were just teenagers training in Paris, they would always fantasize about playing in the NBA, in the same team together. Now it's happening, fuck yeah!

Gabyskra

Banned
Oh they are playing great and I am scared as fuck of them but I'm just saying, if you are a sensitive Heat fan, then this thread is going to be like Inferno in D3 if they meet the Heat in the Finals

Shouldn't you be focusing on Matt Moore at this time of the year?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I told you guys earlier in the season...

Spurs go up 20+ in the 3rd and near the end of the 4th it's like a 3 point game.

He saw this coming. It's the only weakness the Spurs have. Blowing big leads.

Gabyskra

Banned
You guys act live you've never seen a run before.

Yeah, yeah, play the jaded card, I'm sure you can tell yourself it'll make you sound knowledgeable about basketball.

This is not a run. It has been this way since the beginning of the game. The ball movement is unheard of. Spurs have successfully meshed euroball and us ball.

knicks

‏@DeronWilliams
The way the spurs play is so much fun to watch! Extra passes are a lost art!

‏@JJRedick
I don't root for other teams but the basketball lover in me really enjoys watching the Spurs play. Seems like every play is the right play.

‏@TheRealJRSmith
Even if you don't like the #Spurs you have to respect them! they play the same way all the time no matter what an together! #POPCOTY

‏@GaryPayton_20
The Spurs get a good look literally every single time...

‏@DeronWilliams
The way the spurs play is so much fun to watch! Extra passes are a lost art!

‏@JJRedick
I don't root for other teams but the basketball lover in me really enjoys watching the Spurs play. Seems like every play is the right play.

‏@TheRealJRSmith
Even if you don't like the #Spurs you have to respect them! they play the same way all the time no matter what an together! #POPCOTY

‏@GaryPayton_20
The Spurs get a good look literally every single time...

I love seeing this. NBA players showing their lovefor the game. Sogood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom