• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all games to call the Spurs boring...

So much drive by ignorance

Whoo hoo, look at that lay up. Nice, look at that spot up jumper. High score /= exciting. They make it look easy while not pulling anything amazingly athletic. Boring. Great, but boring.

But I know you're still salty that you actually cheered on the Pacers.

Whoo hoo, look at that lay up. Nice, look at that spot up jumper. High score /= exciting. They make it look easy while not pulling anything amazingly athletic. Boring. Great, but boring.

Sorry not all teams can be bailed out by the refs and flops.

Gabyskra

Banned

Spurs played the most beautiful ball of the playoffs in this game. Everyone knows it.

Keep living by that tag you got

Thunder will win one game at him, but probably not 2. Feels like Spurs in 5.

Pick your poision? contain Tony game 1, lose by double-digits. contain Duncan game 2, lose by double-digits.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Before OKC shitted up the game with hack a splitter, the Spurs put on one of the best basketball clinics of the decade.

Its like... obvious you weren't even watching the game, bro.

What is good basketball then?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Before OKC shitted up the game with hack a splitter, the Spurs put on one of the best basketball clinics of the decade.

Its like... obvious you weren't even watching the game, bro.

Ever since Hack-a-Splitter, OKC has been in full on Fuckball mode. Fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom