• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

BTW - Hornets?

There's no way to defend the draft lottery anymore, it's not even possible to debate the fact that it's rigged!

Celtics couldn't ask for a better half.. shit if they can't hold this there no way in hell they win the series.

Wade and James playing like butt and Celtics shooting 60%?

Commentator curse on free throws are amazing.

giri

The anomally is that rondo is hitting his FT's. Thats about it.

Also, the heat lost games against the pacers where chalmers was their second best player. It has to be wade, not Mario.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
If Bosh doesn't come back, and Celtics still lose this series. I'll give Bron some credit. First time in a long time he'll win a series without being the favorite!

Unless he plays like ass of course

The hell are you talking about? The kindest of us are picking MIA in 5.

Omega

Banned
There is nothing to defend, it is what it is. Stop watching this sport if you dont like stars getting calls because they have always gotten them. What is worse is people acting like this is some special case for the Heat which is pure bullshit.

It is part of the game and ultimately doesn't matter. The best team will win, period. The lowest form of complaining, bitching, moaning are people that complain about refs in any sport. It is pathetic. will it influence certain moments sure, but rarely ever wins and championships. And if you do believe it influences that then why watch a sport that you believe is rigged, its moronic.

1. I'm not complaining, I actually don't even give a shit but it's cute watching Heat "fans" be all supportive. Then again it doesn't surprise me since the only ring you have was due to Sternball, so why would you a problem with it?

2. If everyone had that "it is what it is" mentality..nvm I'm not even going to entertain such a stupid excuse.

The M.O.B

All things considered..........we came out that first half intact.

Gonna need Wade to do more than dribble around on the perimeter and pass.

Good half for the Celtics except for the little run at the end of the half by the Heat. Gotta keep being aggressive in the 3rd quarter and don't let up

Boston played great, but I don't think they can play like this for the entire game. I'm still felling good about the game. (cause of refs dur dur dur, there now you don't have to comment, I did it for you)

Cloudy

Banned
If Bosh doesn't come back, and Celtics still lose this series. I'll give Bron some credit. First time in a long time he'll win a series without being the favorite!

Unless he plays like ass of course

Umm Miami is a heavy favorite this seties

Brooklyn Nets are lulz. Trade a fucking lottery pick for Gerald Wallace, smh.

ibmtV44QlsqO9t.gif

1. I'm not complaining, I actually don't even give a shit but it's cute watching Heat "fans" be all supportive. Then again it doesn't surprise me since the only ring you have was due to Sternball, so why would you a problem with it?

2. If everyone had that "it is what it is" mentality..nvm I'm not even going to entertain such a stupid excuse.

What excuse? Explain what I am excusing? That refs are favoring our stars, ok so. And. What am I going to do about it? Do you actually believe that will determine an NBA championship? Do you believe this entire league is rigged? Oh wait maybe you believe that if a bunch of random guys in a forum bitch and complain enough about the refs that the NBA will do something about it.

You are complaining. How is sitting here saying "refs winning the game for the Heat" "Rigged" "its all bullshit" not complaining. Its part of the game. Yes some are ugly unfair calls, all teams just have to move on and keep playing cause in the end the players still determine the outcome of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom