• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

If Bosh doesn't come back, and Celtics still lose this series. I'll give Bron some credit. First time in a long time he'll win a series without being the favorite!

Unless he plays like ass of course

So your argument to defend the Heat favoritism is "they never did it before, why start now?"

Just need to know if I'm reading this wrong..

There is nothing to defend, it is what it is. Stop watching this sport if you dont like stars getting calls because they have always gotten them. What is worse is people acting like this is some special case for the Heat which is pure bullshit.

It is part of the game and ultimately doesn't matter. The best team will win, period. The lowest form of complaining, bitching, moaning are people that complain about refs in any sport. It is pathetic. will it influence certain moments sure, but rarely ever wins and championships. And if you do believe it influences that then why watch a sport that you believe is rigged, its moronic.

If Bosh doesn't come back, and Celtics still lose this series. I'll give Bron some credit. First time in a long time he'll win a series without being the favorite!

Unless he plays like ass of course

How are the Heat not the favorites even without Bosh? Just about everyone predicted Boston would lose and the Heat have home court advantage on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom