• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

I sure don't hear anyone bitching about the refs now

if the refs were terrible the whole game, there wouldn't be any celtics left to play.

hah Chalmers trash talking RIGHT NEXT to the ref. I'm for trash talking though...nba needs to lighten up.

Chichikov

Man, the Heat passing game is so fucking ugly.
They're like the anti Spurs.
Holy shit Rondo. If he keeps hitting perimeter shots, Boston might actually have a shot.
If he keeps hitting premier shots, he might actually become as good of a PG as the celt fans think he is.

Time for some 2-3 pick and rolls if they are choosing to double wade

it's the NBA not 5th grade basketball. why do you think every team is supposed to be equal in calls?

It seems like you're basically saying the Heat deserve more calls by virtue of being the Heat

who wants to play monopoly with me cb and DM?

pogo.com

It seems like you're basically saying the Heat deserve more calls by virtue of being the Heat

I'll put it like this since people apparently can't see it:
Do you expect all box scores to read that teams had the same amount of fouls? is it not possible that a team you know, ACTUALLY fouled more?
it's like you expect a whistle at one end means a whistle has to blow at the other

Vahagn

pogo.com

Do you expect all box scores to read that teams had the same amount of fouls? is it not possible that a team you know, ACTUALLY fouled more?
it's like you expect a whistle at one end means a whistle has to blow at the other

Stop defending the lop sided officiating. Embrace and acknowledge it, and move on. It is possible that a team actually fouled more, but you're far too smart to believe that the Heat actually foul less every game in which they have a positive FTA difference.

Omega

Banned

pogo.com

No, they just expect that lovetaps that get called fouls for the Heat should also be called for the other team.

Has nothing to do with equal amount of fouls being called. Just call it fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom