• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is on Boston being soft and not hammering the Heat every time they tried to lay it in. You know they're going to call fouls against you no matter what. Make them count for god's sake. Knock some Heatles on their asses.

tbh, they were fouling hard. Wade and James were simply stronger.

Lkr

Huh? The officiating was heavily skewed in Boston's favor.

And the Heat didn't whine and still won.

mj-laughing.gif

dream

tbh, they were fouling hard. Wade and James were simply stronger.

Maybe for the regular season, but this is the conference finals. Draw blood, jesus. At one point, Dwyane dove into all 5 Celtics and still managed to stand up and walk away after. That can't happen.

thekad

Banned
One no-call v. all the bad calls that went against the Heat and for the Celtics. Yeah, the Heat were jobbed, but pushed past it and came up in the clutch.

Emwitus

Stupid refs.... If there was any doubt this is rondo's team now these playoffs should put that to rest. Wowzers. I wonder what would have happened if the pau for rondo trade went thru.

I wish Puddles wasn't banned so he'd come in here and say that this game was rigged while also maintaining that 2002 Kings-LAL Game 6 was fair

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive said it before and ill keep saying it. This post season has been the most embarrassing display of reffing i have ever seen. i mean its been bad before but SHIT its bad this year. So blatant the teams/players they've been favoring. Im disgusted. Ive never been more down on the NBA in my whole life.

Vahagn

so did lebron do one thing all overtime besides out rebound rajon rondo on that tip in?

How people can believe this man has any semblance of a clutch gene is beyond me.

Jeff-DSA

So basically Celtics-Age is no longer allowed to accuse any other fanbase on GAF of ref complaining. This is like 200 nearly uninterrupted posts of controller up the butt crying.

Lunchbox

Banned
Ive said it before and ill keep saying it. This post season has been the most embarrassing display of reffing i have ever seen. i mean its been bad before but SHIT its bad this year. So blatant the teams/players they've been favoring. Im disgusted. Ive never been more down on the NBA in my whole life.

dont worry the draft will fix it

theres no way they can rig that

Branduil

I doubt anything will ever beat the 06 Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom