• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Your flailing attempts to apply statistics in a dishonest manner is neither intimidating nor worthy of respect. It's the functional equivalent of a three year old acting out in front of his daycare supervisor.

What the fuck? What's dishonest about his last possession shot numbers? You want to define clutch as 5 minutes? That's not a matter of honesty or dishonesty, that's a matter of perspective. And you're still wrong.

Tonight, the Higher Power once again came into play...

387aE.gif

"IT WAS ME, BOSTON!!!"

The 4th quarter isn't the definition of clutch. Dude has no clutch gene, sit the fuck down.

He gets nervous in tight situations, he's not impervious to it, he lacks a clutch gene, his shooting numbers and lack of finals success supports it.

This is fucking hysterical. So even though he has a higher percentage than Kobe of shots made in close games in the final 2 minutes, he has no clutch gene?

Dude, you need to stop sucking Kobe's dick.

Tom Penny

Time to root for the West and just laugh a little about Heat fans who think they don't get ridiculous help every game by people who don't play basketball for the Heat.

jman2050

He had no FGs in the 4th quarter tonight.

This isn't about just tonight. We know that sometimes Lebron steps up late in games and sometimes he doesn't, and that it's a legitimate issue. This isn't in dispute.

Cherry picking stats to accentuate one overarching narrative over another is the issue here.

aznpxdd

Nothing in this series is even 10% as bad as games 3-4 in the Lakers-OKC series where Kobe would get FTs whenever thabo/harden contested a shot.

LOL, get the fuck outta here.

That was one game and there were questionable calls on both ends for that game. Sure Kobe got a couple of calls in his favor, but compare to the shit we saw today? Bitch please.

Jeff-DSA

It was a great scoring performance by Rondo. But you know how you judge a PG's performance? You judge it by the team's offensive efficiency and output. His performance tonight was ultimately quite Westbrookian, aside from the high FG%.

Vahagn

This is fucking hysterical. So even though he has a higher percentage than Kobe of shots made in close games in the final 2 minutes, he has no clutch gene?

No he doesn't, who the fuck made "2 minutes" the definition? And, Kobe's past his prime anyway.

Bron has no clutch gene and you're hysterical. I'm done talking to you because you have to prove he has one, and he doesn't. He doesn't even have a single good 4th quarter performance in a finals game in his entire 9 year career, not the last 2 minutes, not the last 5 minutes, not the last 24 seconds. None of it. And all year he's not even his team's first option in those situations, if he was shooting all the shots Wade was, he'd be 2-35 in those situations.

diehard

Fleer
It was a great scoring performance by Rondo. But you know how you judge a PG's performance? You judge it by the team's offensive efficiency and output. His performance tonight was ultimately quite Westbrookian, aside from the high FG%.

i wouldnt go that far dude

thekad

Banned
LOL, get the fuck outta here.

That was one game and there were questionable calls on both ends for that game. Sure Kobe got a couple of calls in his favor, but compare to the shit we saw today? Bitch please.

Lakers lose despite the refs. Heat win despite the refs.

DJ88

Definitely some questionable calls, but the Heat were really sucking at free throws. I still don't know what Rondo took before the game, he could not miss even after playing the whole game.

Love how back in the season it was "LeBron needs to take the shot, doesn't matter if he makes or misses, stop deferring and own up to it!"

Does it tonight and right on cue it's "Unclutch!! lololololololol" "LeBron's legacy!" "MVP lol!"

My brain always hurts reading through this thread.

aznpxdd

Leave Ray Ray open for game tying three.
Bricks two game winning shots.
Chokes both FT's to start the OT.

CLUTCH

No he doesn't, who the fuck made "2 minutes" the definition? And, Kobe's past his prime anyway.

Bron has no clutch gene and you're hysterical. I'm done talking to you because you have to prove he has one, and he doesn't. He doesn't even have a single good 4th quarter performance in a finals game in his entire 9 year career, not the last 2 minutes, not the last 5 minutes, not the last 24 seconds. None of it. And all year he's not even his team's first option in those situations, if he was shooting all the shots Wade was, he'd be 2-35 in those situations.

You're truly unbearable. One of the worst, biased fanboys on this board.

Draconian

LOL Why am I not surprised that SportsCenter skips the no call on Rondo and clips straight to "hey here's Lebron with an awesome dish!" smh

Derrick01

Banned
Definitely some questionable calls, but the Heat were really sucking at free throws. I still don't know what Rondo took before the game, he could not miss even after playing the whole game.

Love how back in the season it was "LeBron needs to take the shot, doesn't matter if he makes or misses, stop deferring and own up to it!"

Does it tonight and right on cue it's "Unclutch!! lololololololol" "LeBron's legacy!" "MVP lol!"

Well duh he has to make the damn shots too. You don't get partial credit for bricks just because he took the shot like every superstar with balls has done.

Especially when it's over 6'1'' point guards.

Feep

Banned

I've raged about this before in the thread, but it never does any good. Let it go.

Though, to be fair, that was a decent look over Rondo. Could have easily made it.

Talon

Dooling and Pietrus played long enough to foul out.

Rondo gets called out his entire career for not looking for his own shot. Now he does and goes off, and he's YNB?

well, I liked the fact that lebron actually tried to end the game when it was still tied at 99 instead of passing to Chalmers or Battier.

He really needs to step it up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom