• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Does NBA GAF have a IRC channel or whatever. I don't even know how it works.

If reilo weren't being all #insular, then the OP would have the details.

You can either join through mIRC using the info from the OP or through Mibbit/Chatzilla (firefox add-ons)

DY_nasty

Its been like I don't know how long, cmon

Not that I care....I'm usually watching PO games with friends now so it's no big deal

You haven't been banned in months.

"Not that you care."

And again, it was Adam that you pissed off. That's a feat in itself.

You haven't been banned in months.

"Not that you care."

And again, it was Adam that you pissed off. That's a feat in itself.
Every time I've tried going in I get kicked out. I think I tried logging in there recently. Maybe it was set to insta-ban?

Btw, who runs the IRC? Or is that private info?

So yesterday Jim Buss said Mike Brown did a fantastic job this season... and that Andrew Bynum is someone you build a franchise around. Also said Andrew Bynum should be allowed to grow out of his childish ways.

FUCK ME.

Third straight wasted season incoming.

I've gotta be honest... that's actually a worse situation than with the Clippers despite VDN returning. At least if VDN continues to show that he has no ability whatsoever to draw up a play, he's only renewed for one more year when they can again try to get another coach like SVG who said he wants to sit this year out anyway. They still have Neil Olshey, who's done a great job so far with assembling a playoff-capable team. They still have a decent chance of keeping Blake Griffin and a so-so chance of keeping Chris Paul. For the most part, Sterling is letting Olshey make a lot of the team decisions. With the Lakers, I feel like Jim Buss is too stubborn to give up on his projects anytime soon, which could be really bad for the franchise not just next year but for years to come.

I've gotta be honest... that's actually a worse situation than with the Clippers despite VDN returning. At least if VDN continues to show that he has no ability whatsoever to draw up a play, he's only renewed for one more year when they can again try to get another coach like SVG who said he wants to sit this year out anyway. They still have Neil Olshey, who's done a great job so far with assembling a playoff-capable team. They still have a decent chance of keeping Blake Griffin and a so-so chance of keeping Chris Paul. For the most part, Sterling is letting Olshey make a lot of the team decisions. With the Lakers, I feel like Jim Buss is too stubborn to give up on his projects anytime soon, which could be really bad for the franchise not just next year but for years to come.

That's the message I'm getting from him too. Unwilling to move Bynum because of "potential" even though he's a headcase and not showing much promise atm. Mike Brown showed that he doesn't know how to rotate players and he overplayed Kobe because "he is paid millions to play those minutes." UGH

DY_nasty

Every time I've tried going in I get kicked out. I think I tried logging in there recently. Maybe it was set to insta-ban?

Btw, who runs the IRC? Or is that private info?

Its adam's chat.

And I'm 99% sure you aren't banned.

SamuraiX-

I forced my PG to the Lakers and a few games later they decided they rather play my injury prone rookie PG for almost the entire game every game than to play the newly aquired Jameer Nelson for more than a few possesions.

Soon after I took ALLL of Pau's shots. I'd feed Bynum and Kobe and take the rest of the shots. I destroyed two careers in a months span. Pau was begging to be traded.

Then a few games after the rumors of Pau wanting out with Detroit I think being a likely suitor, I dunked so hard that when I bumped Pau I fucked up his back. I wanted my player to scream out 'THUG LIFE!' and pound on his chest like king kong.

"Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Jameer Nelson. Then Pau had to open his mouth with a mother fucking opinion. Well this is how we gonna' do this: fuck Jameer, fuck Pau, fuck The Pistons as a staff, a basketball team, and as a mother fucking crew. And if you want to be down with Detroit, Then fuck you too. Joe Dumars, fuck you too. All you mother fuckers, fuck you too. All of y'all mother fuckers, fuck you, die slow motherfucker. My four four make sure all your prospects don't grow. You motherfuckers can't be us or see us. We mother fuckin' Thug Life riders. West Side till' we die. Out here in California, we warned ya' We'll bomb on you mother fuckers. We do our job. You think you the mob, we the motherfuckin' mob Ain't nothing but killers And the real ninjas all you motherfuckers feel us. Our PG goes triple and four quadruple You ninjas laugh 'cause our rookie got guns under his motherfuckin' belt, when we drop dunks they felt."

bAiie.gif

My 6'10" created pf chasing down every fastbreak, no easy buckets. Idgaf if I injure Wade to secure our 20 point lead, he thought he was gonna get an easy layup off one of my bad calls for an ill advised pass? Nah uh, it ain't that easy son.

Winding up for a dunk after losing your man, get ready to pick up your teeth, I foul on dunks like they give out awards for it.

Most Unnecessary Contact On A Dunk While Leading Decisively. 2K better put technical fouls in 13, I've made up a bounty system in my head, if they don't it's gonna be Moris, Kobe and The Lakers vs Mike Miller, Shane Battier and The Heat in Game 2 of The Finals

This too. I'm dying. lmfao

Amazing how when lark isn't here there's actually enjoyable reading material in this thread in between games.

SUPREME1

Banned
You guys fucked up letting it known how easy it is to get on that IRC... I might just decide to stop in one day, which would likely result in me shitting up the chat with my Lakers homerism.

DARK H0RSE LAKERS STAND UP

THUG LIFE

mmmk

So based off of Moris's post I'm guessing I should cave and get 2k12
Thqt happened in 2K11, I didn't buy 12 cause of all the unresolved issues. And I probably won't get 13 if the problems persist.

If you don't have a bball game grabbing a used copy shouldn't cost much with 13 around the corner, or you can wait and see if they stepped up with 13.

LOL, just get 2K12 on the cheap.

Thqt happened in 2K11, I didn't buy 12 cause of all the unresolved issues. And I probably won't get 13 if the problems persist.

If you don't have a bball game grabbing a used copy shouldn't cost much with 13 around the corner, or you can wait and see if they stepped up with 13.

LOL, just get 2K12 on the cheap.
My 360 is dead so I guess I'll probably pick it up on Steam when its on sale

Last basketball game I bought was NBA Street V3. Last NBA game was NBA Live 2005

Omega

Banned
Who wants to bet the same problems that weren't addressed in 2k11 or 2k12 will still be around in 2k13: cold spots for all rookies, game freezing bugs, a deterioration of at least one feature that worked perfectly in the prior year.

I'm so bitter over sports games at this point. I haven't bough a madden or NCAA game in three years and refused to pay retail for 2K

You mean the same problems that weren't addressed since NBA 2K.

The same issues present in the debut of the series are still around. They're mad lazy and everyone just continues to eat that shit up. Haven't bought one since NBA 2K7 but I've played them at my friends house..it's bad

Unless Sterling does something soon Olshey is gone.

Realgm released a story saying his contract has him as GM on a "month to month basis" like a fucking Virign Mobile phone. It's speculated Donald is reluctant to sign long contracts since he's still payin Dunleavy.

Considering Portland interviewed him, he just pulled off a huge trade for the league's best PG and he reportedly makes less than half a million a year......he's probably gone

Unless Sterling does something soon Olshey is gone.

Realgm released a story saying his contract has him as GM on a "month to month basis" like a fucking Virign Mobile phone. It's speculated Donald is reluctant to sign long contracts since he's still payin Dunleavy.

Considering Portland interviewed him, he just pulled off a huge trade for the league's best PG and he reportedly makes less than half a million a year......he's probably gone

Ha, well if they let Olshey go, then the Clippers really have no hope.

SUPREME1

Banned
If Sterling used some of the money he uses to post self-promoting ads in the Los Angeles Times every other day, he'd be able to pay him.

aznpxdd

heeey so we can play d3 now

AAAActually, Kinda having trouble with that. I tried starting up my D3 yesterday and it told me it detected me using the account in another country, so I had to verify my account. I forgot the security question and the only other way is to find my SC2 CD key. Now I can't find my SC2 manual (where the CD key is located), so my account is locked right now :(

Damn..gotta find that key.

Here we go, awesome game coming up. Let's see how unbearable this thread can get tonight. :p

I really wanna go up 3-0 so I don't have to worry at all
June 12th is the first finals game and that will have been 30 days for Bosh since he was hurt. If he's working out now...he should definitely be in ok shape by then right? a man can hope..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom