• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

That's a different situation entirely. Defending your spouse against assaults is reasonable, even if that means a physical confrontation.

nooooo its not. Not here in Texas. Prolly still get hit with that assualt despite the provocation cause he didnt hit her.

Gondo, Im going to game 4. I will throw a beer on Westbrook. Will you portect your gf then?

this is how it plays out in my head

Ms. Dy: Nah uh, Dy come fuck this ninja up
Dy:......
Ms. Dy: what are you doin'?
Dy: what am I doin'? what am I doin'? Oh that's right I'm doin' me, I'm doin' meeeee -fades into a cloud of mist-
Dy from beyond the mist: I'm living life right now and that's what I'm gonna do til it's over....but it's far from over......

I totally laughed more than I should have. I love looking like a clown at work.

Thanks.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
nooooo its not. Not here in Texas. Prolly still get hit with that assualt despite the provocation cause he didnt hit her.

Gondo, Im going to game 4. I will throw a beer on Westbrook. Will you portect your gf then?
ta0il.gif

I liked 2k12 until I saw Marcus Camby chase down Rondo for a block.

My 6'10" created pf chasing down every fastbreak, no easy buckets. Idgaf if I injure Wade to secure our 20 point lead, he thought he was gonna get an easy layup off one of my bad calls for an ill advised pass? Nah uh, it ain't that easy son.

Winding up for a dunk after losing your man, get ready to pick up your teeth, I foul on dunks like they give out awards for it.

Most Unnecessary Contact On A Dunk While Leading Decisively. 2K better put technical fouls in 13, I've made up a bounty system in my head, if they don't it's gonna be Moris, Kobe and The Lakers vs Mike Miller, Shane Battier and The Heat in Game 2 of The Finals

DY_nasty

My 6'10" created pf chasing down every fastbreak, no easy buckets. Idgaf if I injure Wade to secure our 20 point lead, he thought he was gonna get an easy layup off one of my bad calls for an ill advised pass? Nah uh, it ain't that easy son.

Winding up for a dunk after losing your man, get ready to pick up your teeth, I foul on dunks like they give out awards for it.

Most Unnecessary Contact On A Dunk While Leading Decisively. 2K better put technical fouls in 13, I've made up a bounty system in my head, if they don't it's gonna be Moris, Kobe and The Lakers vs Mike Miller, Shane Battier and The Heat in the finals
lmfao

"made 3pt fg" up to A- now

"poor shot selection" C+

post game conference: fuk allllll yal

lmfao

"poor shot selection" C+

Rookie year, 10 points 10 boards 10 assists 5 turnovers, win.

"You didn't seem to have control of the ball"

WHAT GAME WERE YOU WATCHING? This team is shit, this team minus me equals shit.

lmfao

"poor shot selection" C+

That's what I really hate.. There's no neutral answers at the conferences. One time this female reporter asked my guy a question about losing and he basically applied the choke a bitch routine from Chappelle's show without cursing.

DY_nasty

drop 40 pts, lose after being subbed out for 6 minutes in the fourth for no fucking reason

"Even Jordan had Pippen"

That's what I really hate.. There's no neutral answers at the conferences. One time this female reporter asked my guy a question about losing and he basically applied the choke a bitch routine from Chappelle's show without cursing.

Be humble: fans think yous a pussy

Be confident: team thinks yous a asshole

Be professional: everyone yawns.

Might as well give me the option to either suck off my teammates for the interviewer or spit on the photographers like Tupac

Jonm1010

Banned
The cycle begins again.

Let me guess, online code was rebuilt from scratch? New servers?

Who wants to bet the same problems that weren't addressed in 2k11 or 2k12 will still be around in 2k13: cold spots for all rookies, game freezing bugs, a deterioration of at least one feature that worked perfectly in the prior year.

I'm so bitter over sports games at this point. I haven't bough a madden or NCAA game in three years and refused to pay retail for 2K

DY_nasty

Be humble: fans think yous a pussy

Be confident: team thinks yous a asshole

Be professional: everyone yawns.

Might as well give me the option to either suck off my teammates for the interviewer or spit on the photographers like Tupac

Be Tony Parker needs to be an option
6 foot PG.

Subbed in at SG to guard red hot kobe.

Bad defense.

THIS

At least you didn't get switched on to a center-allow inside pass, allow offensive rebound,bad block attempt, allow man to score. Now you have a D.

Playing as SG

Guarding Ray Allen, hit by screen, Pau Gasol switches.....oh no.

Now guarding KG on the block....oh God he's back down....oh lord it's an iso!

Where's Bynum at? With Bass at the 3 point line?! CALL FOR DOUBLE TEAM NOAW!

No! not you PAU! KG to Ray for wide open 3.......Allow man to score.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'll tell you right now, if someone threw a beer on me or someone I love, I'd choke them and slam them right to the ground. And if I can't do it, I'll be with someone who can.

Ha ha the moment that made me the angriest was when I was playing for the Wizards. Me at the 1 Wall at the 2. I throw him the ball at the top of the key for a wide open j he chooses not to take it dribbles 6 times and bricks a contested shot.

DY_nasty

John Wall is the biggest asshole in 2k history lmao

I thought it was bad enough in the 2k11 rookie game. No - try playing for the Wizards.

You pass the rock YOU AINT GETTIN IT BACK

John Wall is the biggest asshole in 2k history lmao

I thought it was bad enough in the 2k11 rookie game. No - try playing for the Wizards.

You pass the rock YOU AINT GETTIN IT BACK

I wish I could have blamed him for all our losses before I left DC. We were so bad our first coach got fired 6 games into the season we brought in Patrick Ewing and he got the axe two games later.

Ha ha the moment that made me the angriest was when I was playing for the Wizards. Me at the 1 Wall at the 2. I throw him the ball at the top of the key for a wide open j he chooses not to take it dribbles 6 times and bricks a contested shot.

Never play basketball with Ben Gordon.

Break down the defense make an excellent pass to Ben for an open 3.
"Time to dribble straight into traffic for a circus shot muthfuka! YOLO!"

I forced my PG to the Lakers and a few games later they decided they rather play my injury prone rookie PG for almost the entire game every game than to play the newly aquired Jameer Nelson for more than a few possesions.

Soon after I took ALLL of Pau's shots. I'd feed Bynum and Kobe and take the rest of the shots. I destroyed two careers in a months span. Pau was begging to be traded.

Then a few games after the rumors of Pau wanting out with Detroit I think being a likely suitor, I dunked so hard that when I bumped Pau I fucked up his back. I wanted my player to scream out 'THUG LIFE!' and pound on his chest like king kong.

"Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Jameer Nelson. Then Pau had to open his mouth with a mother fucking opinion. Well this is how we gonna' do this: fuck Jameer, fuck Pau, fuck The Pistons as a staff, a basketball team, and as a mother fucking crew. And if you want to be down with Detroit, Then fuck you too. Joe Dumars, fuck you too. All you mother fuckers, fuck you too. All of y'all mother fuckers, fuck you, die slow motherfucker. My four four make sure all your prospects don't grow. You motherfuckers can't be us or see us. We mother fuckin' Thug Life riders. West Side till' we die. Out here in California, we warned ya' We'll bomb on you mother fuckers. We do our job. You think you the mob, we the motherfuckin' mob Ain't nothing but killers And the real ninjas all you motherfuckers feel us. Our PG goes triple and four quadruple You ninjas laugh 'cause our rookie got guns under his motherfuckin' belt, when we drop dunks they felt. You ninjas can't feel it, we the realist fuck 'em we The Bad Boy killers."

Blondie

Neo Member
6'6 SF subbed in for C

This used to happen so much in 2K10. They fixed it (post-patch maybe?) in 2K11, but after all the shit I heard about how broken 2K12 was I just refused to purchase it, and played another season of MyPlayer in 2K11 instead. Did they really never patch it in 2K12?

Same broken engine that they have to patch year after year after year, such garbage...

DY_nasty

I forced my PG to the Lakers and a few games later they decided they rather play my injury prone rookie PG for almost the entire game every game than to play the newly aquired Jameer Nelson for more than a few possesions.

Soon after I took ALLL of Pau's shots. I'd feed Bynum and Kobe and take the rest of the shots. I destroyed two careers in a months span. Pau was begging to be traded.

Then a few games after the rumors of Pau wanting out with Detroit I think being a likely suitor, I dunked so hard that when I bumped Pau I fucked up his back. I wanted my player to scream out 'THUG LIFE!' and pound on his chest like king kong.

"Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Jameer Nelson. Then Pau had to open his mouth with a mother fucking opinion. Well this is how we gonna' do this: fuck Jameer, fuck Pau, fuck The Pistons as a staff, a basketball team, and as a mother fucking crew. And if you want to be down with Detroit, Then fuck you too. Joe Dumars, fuck you too. All you mother fuckers, fuck you too. All of y'all mother fuckers, fuck you, die slow motherfucker. My four four make sure all your prospects don't grow. You motherfuckers can't be us or see us. We mother fuckin' Thug Life riders. West Side till' we die. Out here in California, we warned ya' We'll bomb on you mother fuckers. We do our job. You think you the mob, we the motherfuckin' mob Ain't nothing but killers And the real ninjas all you motherfuckers feel us. Our PG goes triple and four quadruple You ninjas laugh 'cause our rookie got guns under his motherfuckin' belt, when we drop dunks they felt."
this destroyed me lmao

"Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Jameer Nelson. Then Pau had to open his mouth with a mother fucking opinion. Well this is how we gonna' do this: fuck Jameer, fuck Pau, fuck The Pistons as a staff, a basketball team, and as a mother fucking crew. And if you want to be down with Detroit, Then fuck you too. Joe Dumars, fuck you too. All you mother fuckers, fuck you too. All of y'all mother fuckers, fuck you, die slow motherfucker. My four four make sure all your prospects don't grow. You motherfuckers can't be us or see us. We mother fuckin' Thug Life riders. West Side till' we die. Out here in California, we warned ya' We'll bomb on you mother fuckers. We do our job. You think you the mob, we the motherfuckin' mob Ain't nothing but killers And the real ninjas all you motherfuckers feel us. Our PG goes triple and four quadruple You ninjas laugh 'cause our rookie got guns under his motherfuckin' belt, when we drop dunks they felt."

No current Laker pg is capable of a triple double and certainly not a quadruple double.
--IWMTB19

MorisUkunRasik said:

oh shit lol

SoulPlaya

more money than God

I lost it at the "triple and four quadruple" line. LOL!!!!

SUPREME1

Banned
So yesterday Jim Buss said Mike Brown did a fantastic job this season... and that Andrew Bynum is someone you build a franchise around. Also said Andrew Bynum should be allowed to grow out of his childish ways.

FUCK ME.

Third straight wasted season incoming.

So yesterday Jim Buss said Mike Brown did a fantastic job this season... and that Andrew Bynum is someone you build a franchise around. Also said Andrew Bynum should be allowed to grow out of his childish ways.

FUCK ME.

Exactly. Fuck Jim Buss. BU BU MAMBA SAID!

This was too funny my dude.

SUPREME1

Banned

Moris da Don.

FUCK ME.

and this is the first thing i read when i open up gaf today.
fuck.
ibaG6fiM9cNnKo.gif

I couldn't watch the Spurs-Thunder game last night. Sounds like a small ball lineup and the Thabo on Parker worked fairly well last night? Let's see what Pop is going to do in game 4.

On a different not, occasionally I venture to the gaming side during E3. It's a god damn madhouse.

FUCK ME.

Mike Brown and VDN still in LA. That is why I was cheering when they advanced the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom