• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

Welp that sucked. On the plus side, Heat = Spurs.
Ccnw5.jpg

Emwitus

I don't blame him. He played the entire game carrying his sorry team from being down 30+ points. Then played the 4th quarter at C trying to battle Garnett in the paint. He was plain tired.

Yeah lebron did amazing, wade sucked bad. Which is the story with this team, lebron carries the team 80% of the time so wade can shine 20% of the time.

I love how ESPN is asking whats wrong with Miami. THEY LOST A GAME. Give ma freaking break. Boston had to play out of their mind tonight and even being up 24 in the fourth quarter, they easily could've lost this game. Just like Spurs last night, Miami will win the next two games.

The M.O.B

Welp, I figured Celts would take a game or 2.

But what an awful way to lose, nvm the comeback attempt, team looked like they belonged in the NCAA the way they would just dribble around the perimeter and toss up a jumper so often.

No, just laughing cause espn wanted the sweep so bad.

wtf?

how do you read that...and that's your conclusion?

The Heat gotta get their free throw situation sorted out before heading to the Finals.

There was a stretch this year when we were shooting them very well. They have no excuse to be shooting them so poorly.

At this point, when they miss crucial FTs, it's not even a choke, it's just the fucking median...and the median tonight was 50%, fucking pathetic.

Omega

Banned
I love how ESPN is asking whats wrong with Miami. THEY LOST A GAME. Give ma freaking break. Boston had to play out of their mind tonight and even being up 24 in the fourth quarter, they easily could've lost this game. Just like Spurs last night, Miami will win the next two games.

Jalen Rose gave the Celtics their props.

He shouldn't be on ESPN. I mean yeah he says some dumb shit from time to time..but he doesn't fit in with the rest of ESPN.

ESPN = Heat loss means something is wrong with them and the other team did nothing to win

why so salty cloving.

Salty? Not salty at all. I just find it hilarious that Miami Heat retired one jersey of an NBA player that not only never played FOR them but actually was a key rival AND then retired a jersey of a player that NEVER played in the NBA but rather the NFL. It's just hilarious. Add on to that the Miami Heat fans defending it and you have a bunch of lulz.

Salty? Not salty at all. I just find it hilarious that Miami Heat retired one jersey of an NBA player that not only never played FOR them but actually was a key rival AND then retired a jersey of a player that NEVER played in the NBA but rather the NFL. It's just hilarious. Add on to that the Miami Heat fans defending it and you have a bunch of lulz.

In what make believe world was Jordan a rival to miami?

... Yes? Its akin to the Mavs retiring Kobes jersey. But hey, keep defending it.

lmao.

But whatever I don't feel like goin into these circles with you lol. Just moved in to what looks like to be the best assignment I've ever had. Life is good :p

Even if they weren't intense rivals why retire the jersey of a guy who never played for you?

Ask Pat. I really don't see it to be that big of a deal. Its fucking MJ.

Omega

Banned
I think people are underestimating OKC and BOS by saying that they'll lose their Game 4s. I think they'll protect home court.

Everyone thinks this Spurs team is the 85 Celtics fused with the 96 Bulls.

Then people just assume since Boston didn't sweep Philly that they can't play, even though aside from that second half of Game 1, they've played just as good if not better than the Sterns.

lmao.

But whatever I don't feel like goin into these circles with you lol. Just moved in to what looks like to be the best assignment I've ever had. Life is good :p

Ask Pat. I really don't see it to be that big of a deal. Its fucking MJ.

Why not Magic? Why not Russell? Why not DrJ? Bird? Kareem? Yea...

Also, is the assignment in what you want to do in computers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom