• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
This is pretty dumb, clovingsteam brings up Jordan's jersey randomly after some ESPN based posts..did any heat fan here ever even defend the decision to retire the jersey? Dumb? Yes but who cares, what does it matter?

This is pretty dumb, clovingsteam brings up Jordan's jersey randomly after some ESPN based posts..did any heat fan here ever even defend the decision to retire the jersey? Dumb? Yes but who cares, what does it matter?
...shadow defended it... Lets see if Ph33, Peter, wesker, etc argue that it was adumb move. Lets see.

Why not Magic? Why not Russell? Why not DrJ? Bird? Kareem? Yea...

Also, is the assignment in what you want to do in computers?
Well you can argue that had the greatest impact on the game of all of them. Even though they paved the way, he blazed his own path.

As far as the assignment, its the same old IT job I had but they shipped me to Italy. So fucking beautiful. The town/village I'm in is supposedly "poor" but it oozes so much more culture than anywhere I've been in the states. Only problem is Google seems to want to pull up everything in Italian lol.

pretty much.

Well you can argue that had the greatest impact on the game of all of them. Even though they paved the way, he blazed his own path.

As far as the assignment, its the same old IT job I had but they shipped me to Italy. So fucking beautiful. The town/village I'm in is supposedly "poor" but it oozes so much more culture than anywhere I've been in the states. Only problem is Google seems to want to pull up everything in Italian lol.

pretty much.

Wow man. Sounds amazing. How much longer do you see yourself in the military?

Wow man. Sounds amazing. How much longer do you see yourself in the military?

Yea it really is so far, the only thing you can call a downside is that I am apart of a Jet Fighter Unit(Think "Red Tails" lol) now so I will deploy alot more, but that's whatever. I plan on being in for two more years tops, by then I should hopefully be a Master of Compsci. I really want a game job but experience bites me in the ass.

Mothman91

Yea it really is so far, the only thing you can call a downside is that I am apart of a Jet Fighter Unit(Think "Red Tails" lol) now so I will deploy alot more, but that's whatever. I plan on being in for two more years tops, by then I should hopefully be a Master of Compsci. I really want a game job but experience bites me in the ass.

damn...you fly jets?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
can everyone in each branch do what you do and get a job in a field of their interest?

lololololololol fuck no

ask any branch about the MPs and how gaped their anuses are.

the ONLY reason i took the army over the air force is because i got a damned good job offer.

DY said to me once that the air force are a bunch of pussies.
Not too far off. Air Force is pampered ridiculously, the stories I heard when my sis was in Bosnia and was freezing her ass off in seahuts while the Air Force was sitting pretty in hotels.

DY_nasty

DY said to me once that the air force are a bunch of pussies.

They are a bunch of pussies.

But they got better air conditioning, gyms, and their women look better than ours. Hell, Marine women look better than ours.

DY_nasty

You gotta be an officer to fly. And go through some other shit. Army? If you have zero experience or education outside of high school, you'll get your own chopper for hanging around for 6 years or so.
Damn.

Don't do it like that Dy.

WTF is going on in Texas?

Turrible. just turrible

Mothman91

lark and woman in conversation when the NBA topic rises.

lark:"yeah I like basketball"

woman:"Kobe is the best, do you think so too?"

lark:"I actually like Lebron more..."

woman:"...bye"

You gotta be an officer to fly. And go through some other shit. Army? If you have zero experience or education outside of high school, you'll get your own chopper for hanging around for 6 years or so.

Bullshit. You need to go warrant officer which is the hardest school in the army to get into or at least be an Officer with a four year degree.

Not too far off. Air Force is pampered ridiculously, the stories I heard when my sis was in Bosnia and was freezing her ass off in seahuts while the Air Force was sitting pretty in hotels.

Thats a pretty isolated example and doesn't paint a complete picture at all. Air force does have higher quality of life standards because well we can kind of afford it(we are alot smaller than the Army for example) but just because we do doesn't mean we don't go thru the bullshit.

Your sister has never setup a bare-base in the scorching/freezing desert. We would have killed for the huts she slept in.

Everybody gets there's dude(except the semen and CG)

They are a bunch of pussies.

But they got better air conditioning, gyms, and their women look better than ours. Hell, Marine women look better than ours.
Ok, but this pussy right here wears more ARMY awards and decorations than you tough guy. And with this new unit I will spend alot more time down-range than the vast majority of the ARMY. And don't get me started on the tens of thousands of taskings that get shifted to the AF because your sorry ass branch can't fill them.

DY_nasty

Ok, but this pussy right here wears more ARMY awards and decorations than you tough guy. And with this new unit I will spend alot more time down-range than the vast majority of the ARMY. And don't get me started on the tens of thousands of taskings that get shifted to the AF because your sorry ass branch can't fill them.

the mark of a pussy is pointing straight to his medals for working on planes

yolo

Lol Lark awards are giving to the people that don't work. Everyone else is too busy doing their job to get noticed.

What? Everybody who deploys for a certain amount of time gets a dec or something.

The point I was making to Dy was that I have done alot more tough guy Army missions than him, while still being a pussy in the AF.

bGEIX.gif

DY_nasty

edit and respond like a boss.
The point I was making to Dy was that I have done alot more tough guy Army missions than him, while still being a pussy in the AF.

lol

you don't even know what the hell i've done or what i do now, other than i'm in the army and my mos is intel.

but you do know pulling rank and medals is the first sign of a simp. especially when the discussion isn't even about personal achievements - its about the culture of each branch. shit, you know as well as i do that a always pregnant, deployment dodger who has been in for 5 years could ETS at the end of her first contract with a fucking platter on her chest - and that would have nothing to do with the topic discussed either.

edit and respond like a boss.

lol

you don't even know what the hell i've done or what i do now, other than i'm in the army and my mos is intel.

but you do know pulling rank and medals is the first sign of a simp. especially when the discussion isn't even about personal achievements - its about the culture of each branch. shit, you know as well as i do that a always pregnant, deployment dodger who has been in for 5 years could ETS at the end of her first contract with a fucking platter on her chest - and that would have nothing to do with the topic discussed either.

You've been in the Army for like two weeks, you ain't did shit son. You also seem to be missing the point. I'm not pulling rank at all. You claim that the AF are a bunch of pussies, which is pure bullshit.

I used myself as an example because I have been tasked twice for 365 deployments for the Army. Want to know why? Because you all had so many pussies you couldn't fill the task yourselves. Your home base-side living might be shitty compared to the AF and thats not my fault but as far as the real shit goes, nobody in the Army has the right to call the AF pussies when we have to clean up your shit all the fucking time.

The Army is easily the worse DoD branch.

DY_nasty

... where did you get this nugget of info? Good thing you don't work intel.

lol

its not like i was knocked straight to SF and Ranger for the work I put in dragging people off of burning mountains or anything like that then spent the next 4 months pulling my collarbone out of my throat while shooting 38 with my offhand to prove that i can still do my job better than 90% of the fucks i'm surrounded by

its definitely not like a retired CSM personally told my commander to go fuck herself for even considering that i might not be worth having around

naw, i just be hatin

you know me bro

all hate

balddemon

Banned
lol

its not like i was knocked straight to SF and Ranger for the work I put in dragging people off of burning mountains or anything like that then spent the next 4 months pulling my collarbone out of my throat while shooting 38 with my offhand to prove that i can still do my job better than 90% of the fucks i'm surrounded by

its definitely not like a retired CSM personally told my commander to go fuck herself for even considering that i might not be worth having around

naw, i just be hatin

you know me bro

all hate

straight hate

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Your sis was on Bosnia? That's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom