• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been in the Army for like two weeks, you ain't did shit son. You also seem to be missing the point. I'm not pulling rank at all. You claim that the AF are a bunch of pussies, which is pure bullshit.

I used myself as an example because I have been tasked twice for 365 deployments for the Army. Want to know why? Because you all had so many pussies you couldn't fill the task yourselves. Your home base-side living might be shitty compared to the AF and thats not my fault but as far as the real shit goes, nobody in the Army has the right to call the AF pussies when we have to clean up your shit all the fucking time.

The Army is easily the worse DoD branch.
Who needs Friday night entertainment when you have goldmine like this?
Pop them bottles.
gus-psyche-popcorn.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I've nothing to contribute to this....uh, my dad is from a Navy town. I've seen the Blue Angels and all manor of combat jets a lot, the Enterprise was pretty impressive to see in person

charsace

I liked it better when you guys were debating the merits of that black fighter jet pilots movie.

Red Tails is one of the best trolls in the history of cinema. Lucas asked the creator of the Boondocks cartoon to write it, because the dude hates Lucas and Lucas wants to be on his good side for whatever reason. Maybe Lucas likes the dude's work. Dude wouldn't do it at first, so Lucas offers him a lot of money to write something for him and thats how Red Tails was created.

Red Tails is nothing but a big budget troll.

jergrah

Would you put Shaq over Mark Price and Boobie Gibson as an all time great Cav?

I mostly lurk this thread -- but someone mentioning Mark Price made my day :)

He was my fav player growing up, I had 2 posters of him growing up, probably the only 2 ever made. 1 was shooting free throws and the other making a routine pass --- excitement overload. One of my sons (twins) also has Price for a middle name. Partially because I like the name and partially because Price was the greatest PG ever :)

Army v Air Force
I served 4 years in AF (98-02) and my dad was an Army lifer. Both endure hardships, both have benefits. It's all based on location and job more than actual service in my opinion.

You guys are entertaining as hell though, probably my favorite gaf thread

lol

its not like i was knocked straight to SF and Ranger for the work I put in dragging people off of burning mountains or anything like that then spent the next 4 months pulling my collarbone out of my throat while shooting 38 with my offhand to prove that i can still do my job better than 90% of the fucks i'm surrounded by

its definitely not like a retired CSM personally told my commander to go fuck herself for even considering that i might not be worth having around

naw, i just be hatin

you know me bro

all hate

You do your job good, so fucking what? You think you deserve a cookie for doing shit that you're supposed to know how to do?

I also love how you keep avoiding the fact that about 80% of your sorry ass overbloated ass branch can't do its own job, which is why the DoD decides that the Air Force is smart and skilled enough to do your job and ours. But we're just pussies.

Lol. He's just mad because DY is speaking the truth about his branch.

LMAO. Literally the only thing he has said is "Derp Derp Derp AF are pussies. They have nice gyms and good looking women"

While avoiding the truth about his own branch. Keep sucking that cock though.

someone from the Chair Force is poppin off? lol
ryutaro's mama said:
I was already all over this doe:
I would love to humor you all with replies but is there even a point? Do you all actually know anything or are you just going off war stories from somebody?

JJJAAAXXX is pretty awesome

Stephen Jackson, on Spurs' reaction to losing Game 3: "We gave them their props the other night. Then we went and had dinner."

More Jackson from shootaround: "We've got a lot of guys who are locked in. Losing one won't take our eyes of the prize."

Told Gary Neal said he saw no point in film viewing, Jackson replied: "We were bad. I don't blame him."

Jackson says Duncan particularly hard on himself after Game 3. Had to remind TD "that he's human."

How does Jack know Duncan is indeed human? "I've slapped him a couple times." (XD here is my own)

Thats fake right. Please tell me Miami doesn't hang division title banners. PLEASE! If its true then damn, it's an even more sorry franchise than I figured.
Division titles used to mean something. Since the NBA split the divisions into 3 per conference, it completely diluted the significance of winning one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom