• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
When exactly will E3 shut down GAF?

Around the time the MS conference starts which I believe is noon or 12:30pm eastern on Monday.

Gaf could last for a while though if the MS conference starts tanking and they don't reveal anything but kinect crap. People will tune out/stop paying attention.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Around the time the MS conference starts which I believe is noon or 12:30pm eastern on Monday.

Gaf could last for a while though if the MS conference starts tanking and they don't reveal anything but kinect crap. People will tune out/stop paying attention.

Typically all of GAF outside of Gaming is shutdown.

Just wondering about that.

Fox318

Who needs tradition when you can hang Division Title banners?

soon

CY7W2.jpg

Vahagn

Pat Riley works at the Heat, I wouldn't be surprised he ends every meeting he has with Micky Arison with some attempt to get those silly banners down. Dude must be embarrassed.

Even the Jordan jersey thing is more defensible than division banners.

Pat Riley works at the Heat, I wouldn't be surprised he ends every meeting he has with Micky Arison with some attempt to get those silly banners down. Dude must be embarrassed.

Even the Jordan jersey thing is more defensible than division banners.

The fact that Riles was the heart behind retiring MJ's jersey, I wouldn't count on it.

your franchises have existed for almost 3 times that of miami's

yall can leave us alone now

And in the 20 years Miami has been in existence, the Lakers have won 5 more championships than you folks. But hey, enjoy them division championship banners. *snicker* But if all goes according to guarantee, you will have three more than us by the time LeBron is done.

And in the 20 years Miami has been in existence, the Lakers have won 5 more championships than you folks. But hey, enjoy them division championship banners. *snicker* But if all goes according to guarantee, you will have three more than us by the time LeBron is done.

Cocky Lakers fan bragging about the past when they know the future sucks....where have I seen this before?

Not our fault that your organization does everything it possibly can to embarrass itself.
*Fan up tutorial
*Parade
*Retiring MJ's #
*Retiring Marino's #
*Raising division title banners
*Falling apart in the finals

Yea...

When is growing a parade a bad thing. Everyone loves parades. Who the hell sees a parade and thinks "what the fuck is this, how dare they throw a parade!" parade hater!!! :p

Omega

Banned

lmao this picture always gets me.

I wish it would come true..but it wont :(

Cocky Lakers fan bragging about the past when they know the future sucks....where have I seen this before?

How is their future going to suck? It's the Lakers. Even if they can't draft a big name, they can sign one as a FA or trade for one..

Laker fans don't worry about a future that sucks, but that's probably only 2-3 year period tops.

Honestly the Heat is one of the better organizations in the league as far as management is concerned. Having Mickey Arison and Pat Riley in the front office is better than say Commodus Buss or Donald racist Sterling

Honestly the Heat is one of the better organizations in the league as far as management is concerned. Having Mickey Arison and Pat Riley in the front office is better than say Commodus Buss or Donald racist Sterling

Yeah I'm kind of scared when Riley is gone, I've never really had to live through a Dolphins like regime

The Dolphins on the other hand have put me through like 4 different ones so fuck them

Yeah I'm kind of scared when Riley is gone, I've never really had to live through a Dolphins like regime

The Dolphins on the other hand have put me through like 4 different ones so fuck them

Don't get me started on the Dolphins. Might as well have Ace fucking Ventura as the GM

Finally back...If any of you are given the chance to take part in the Reno / Tahoe Odyssey let me save you the decision and encourage you to avoid such a endeavor at all costs.

How did JT handle the Spurs winning streak coming to a end?

Just tuned in to the Perkins interview on TNT.

That dude's life must revolve around salt. Eats salt, sleeps salt, baths in salt, breathes salt, prays to salt.

Dude IS salt.

h1nch

Glad to see the Spurs open the game without committing turnovers every other possession. Also glad to see that Tony's floater seems to be falling tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom