• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srsly

Banned
Dear Miami, stop trying to force it through Wade when he's playing like trash. Spoelelstra's loyalty to Wade is going to destroy the Heat.

Sanjuro

Really? ESPN kept hyping him that he was getting easy layups via Rondo and I thought I saw a boxscore showing he had 12 points. I figured he had all of them in one half/quarter the way the ESPN guy was talking about him.

Only 9? eh.

I'm just not a fan. Seriously, most of our bench are suited mascots this season.

That being said...Daniels isn't the worst. I just think he plays much worse since his injury and he was only mediocre before that.

Boston just beating the crap out of us. This was the Boston team I was afraid of earlier that seemed to get old when they had to go 7 against the 76ers.

Kwhit10

I'm just not a fan. Seriously, most of our bench are suited mascots this season.

That being said...Daniels isn't the worst. I just think he plays much worse since his injury and he was only mediocre before that.

I liked Daniels before his injury, he had a decent herky jerky style game and played decent D.

Owzers

lol JVG " Lebron takes a strong hit from Bass"...there was enough contact for a foul, but a strong hit? I guess that's as strong as the King gets.

Ripclawe

Banned
WTF???? Did The Heat forget to play basketball? and at this point fuck Wade. A superstar doesn't need a goddamn jumpstart every game to score points. Sick of feeding Wade the ball to make him feel good enough to score points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom